Dongwoo x Hoya (1)

After Hours
----------
"Next please!"

It was just another busy day at a clothes store named Infinity. The workers were tired since they had been there since 8am and it was now 8pm. All they wanted was to go home. The store closed at 8:30pm so they didn't have much longer to go.

"Hi there, would you like a bag?" A boy with pink hair and thick lips asked with a smile. The customer nodded as she put her items on the counter. As he was scanning the items and placing it in the bag, he kept glancing at one of his colleagues who was on the shop floor tidying tables.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he focussed his attention back on his job. It was useless to just stare at him, it won't change what happened the other day.

"That's ₩25,000 please"

The customer took out her credit card and inserted it into the machine. As the boy was waiting for the transaction to process, his eyes fell upon his colleague once again. He couldn't help it. There was only thing on his mind and he was currently staring at it.

"Thank you for shopping at Infinity, have a nice day"

"Jang Dongwoo"

The boy turned to his right and saw his manager walking towards him. "Its not that busy at the tills and we have plenty of people. Go help Hoya on the men's shirt table please" His manager ordered, something he wanted to refuse so badly. But he couldn't. "Okay"

Dongwoo slowly made his way to the T-shirt tables and decided to start on the one next to Hoya's instead of helping Hoya's table. It would be less awkward that way. "H-Hi.." Dongwoo said in a small voice. The younger glanced over at Dongwoo before returning to his work. "Hi" He flatly replied.

Dongwoo mentally groaned. Yupp, it's gonna be awkward.

For the remaining time, the two worked in silence without saying a word to one another. It was killing Dongwoo to stay in silence for a whole half an hour but he had no choice.

"This is a customer announcement, this store is now closed. Please make your way to the nearest exits and thank you for shopping at Infinity"

Dongwoo let out a sigh of relief. Finally there were no customers to ruin all the tidying up they all did.
But the store was still a mess and they couldn't leave until it was cleaned to perfection.

About five minutes later, the two were joined by two friendly faces. "Yo" They both turned to the side and saw Myungsoo with Sungyeol walking towards them. Myungsoo joined Dongwoo on his table whilst Sungyeol helped Hoya on his.

"Hey~" Dongwoo smiled brightly, happy that he'd finally get to converse with someone. "How are you today, hyung?" Myungsoo asked as he began folding the t-shirts. "Tired. You?" The younger chuckled. "Same. I just want to get the hell out of here. But we always end up staying like an hour after our shift ends. It sucks" He pouted.

Dongwoo couldn't help it and pinched Myungsoo's cheeks. "Naww so cute~" He cooed, causing the younger to frown. "Hyung, that's so not cool"
Hoya was silently observing the two and did not like it one bit. He didn't even notice he was glaring until Myungsoo gulped, a look of slight fear on his face. "H-hyung.. Are you okay?"

The other two also looked over at Hoya to see what was up. "Hm? I'm fine" Hoya replied, avoiding all eye contact with the rest. Myungsoo glanced over at Dongwoo who simply shrugged his shoulders. He had no idea what was happening either.

--

"Hoya, Dongwoo, go to the back and sort out the home section. Make sure that there is nothing on the floor. Sungyeol, Myungsoo, go to downstairs to the kids department and do the jeans tables please" The manager said before walking off to find the other employees.