Sundae Fundae (Part One)

"Baby?" you said lightly shaking Eddie. "Five more minutes, Wayne." he grumbled. You giggled and leaned over kissing his cheek. You planted small kisses along his jaw until you reached his lips. "Mmm.. you're not Wayne." he said smiling against your lips. "No, that would be a bit weird." you said chuckling. He laughed and pulled you close to him. "Good morning, birthday boy." you said kissing him again. "That's today, is it?" he said softly.

Eddie didn't love birthdays. It reminded him of the fact that his parents were never there. Wayne always did his best and Eddie appreciated him but it was always a sore subject. After his parents left he told Wayne he didn't want a birthday cake anymore. So Wayne began making him sundae's every year. He would go to the store and Eddie would pick out any toppings he wanted and they would make the biggest sundae's they could and watch a movie together.

"We don't have to do anything, baby." you said looking into those beautiful eyes. He smiled at you. "I just wanna hang out. You and me. Spend all day in bed?" he said his finger trailing down your arm. "I will never say no to a day in bed with you, Eddie Munson." you said grinning. "Good. Then it's settled." he said stretching his arms. "I have to make one little trip to the store and then I'm yours all day." you said. "We have everything we need here. We can just order room service." he pouted.

"I won't be long. I love you." you snuggled in kissing him one more time before climbing out of bed. You got dressed and headed to the store to get what you needed. You went a little crazy with the toppings for the sundae. You weren't sure exactly what he would want so you grabbed everything. You got a giant tub of ice cream, whipped cream, cherries, and hot fudge along with the other toppings. You were going to make this special in your own way.

When you got back Eddie was sitting on the bed strumming his guitar. You took a second to watch him. You always loved the look on his face as he played. A mix of concentration and total peace. It was truly what he was born to do. His fingers danced across the strings delicately as he hummed a song. God, I love him. His tongue poked out slightly as he played a particularly hard part. You smiled, completely lost in him.

When he stopped playing he looked up and saw you standing there watching. You held out the bags. "Happy Birthday!" you said grinning at him. He walked to you and grabbed the bags taking them to the little kitchen area of the hotel room. "You're the fucking best." he said pulling out all the different toppings. "That's not all." you said walking behind him and snaking your arms around his waist. "No?" he said. "I thought we could take some of this to the bedroom with us." you said against his back.

He quickly turned around to face you. "Mmm.. so you're gonna be my dessert?" he said grinning. "Make me into a sundae, baby. Anything you want." you smirked at him. He grin grew even wider. "I want you naked on the bed. I'll be right there." he said pulling you in for a kiss. "Yes sir." you said giggling as you walked back to the bed. You stripped down completely naked and laid on the bed waiting for him. He walked in a few moments later, his hands full. "Fuck, I'm excited." he said setting the things down on the nightstand.

He grabbed the can of whipped cream first and leaned over you. "Ready?" he said biting his lip. You nodded at him. He squirted the whipped cream on one of your breasts. Your body jolted slightly from the coldness. He then did the same to the other one. "It's cold." you said a shiver running through your body. He took the can and sprayed some in his mouth before leaning down to kiss you. You tasted the sweetness on his lips. He leaned over and opened a jar of cherries placing on on each of your boobs.

You giggled at him and he leaned back in kissing your neck. You leaned your head back and he continued sucking and biting on your neck. You moaned lightly as his tongue traced down your neck and to your chest. He leaned down taking one of the cherry stems in his teeth and brought the cherry to your lips. You took the cherry in your mouth and he pulled the stem off with his teeth. He tied it easily with his tongue. "Show off." you said as he held the knotted stem in between his teeth.

You took the other cherry and fed it to him before sticking the stem in your mouth. You took a little longer but you tied the stem in a knot with your tongue and he grinned. "That's my girl." he said a grin plastered on his face. He brought his mouth to your breast and began to lick the whipped cream off. He swirled his tongue around your nipple and you moaned. "Mmm.. fuck that feels good baby." you said breathily. He flicked his tongue quickly across your nipple then sucked on it lightly. Your hand went to grip his head as he moved to your other breast.

You ran your fingers through his hair as he continued working your breast. "Eddiee.." you moaned. He locked eyes with you while he bit your nipple gently and you exhaled sharply. His hand reached down to your warmth as he continued teasing your nipple in his mouth. He slipped two fingers inside your slit feeling your wetness. He stroked your pussy from the top down to your entrance and slipped his fingers inside of you. You sighed blissfully feeling him begin to work his magic.

He leaned over you and brought his lips to yours, his tongue entering your mouth as his fingers sped up. You tasted the remnants of the sweetness on his tongue. You moaned into his mouth and gripped his shirt tightly. He kept his mouth locked on yours as he curled his fingers, hitting your g spot perfectly. Your tongues swirled wildly together and your back arched underneath him as your orgasm pulsed through you. He pulled away from the kiss and brought his fingers to his lips. He sucked your juices off and looked at you lustfully. "You taste so good, sweetheart." he said deeply.

"My turn." you said, still catching your breath from your orgasm. "Take off your clothes birthday boy. I'll be right back." you said and Eddie rolled off of you and began to shed his clothes. You immediately grabbed the jar of hot fudge and placed it in the microwave. You grabbed a spoon and waited for the beep. Once it was done you pulled it out and dipped your finger into the jar. Shit. It was hot. Perfect. You walked back to the bed and Eddie was laying there naked. His member was rock hard. You bit your lip and climbed onto his lap, holding the jar of fudge.

You straddled his lap and he put his hands behind his head smirking at you. "Ready?" you said smirking back. "Give it to me, baby." he grinned. You stirred the fudge with the spoon and brought it above his chest. You poured a trail of fudge from the top of his chest down to his cock. "Fuck!" he groaned throwing his head back. "Is it hot baby?" you said. "It's.. so hot. More.. I want more." he said. He hissed as you poured another spoonful of the steaming fudge onto his body. "Mmm.. shit y/n." he said watching you. "Does that feel good?" you cooed. "Y..yes. It hurts... but so good." he said biting his lip.

You dipped your finger into the fudge and brought it to his lip. He sucked it off, swirling his tongue around your finger. You set the jar down and began to lick the fudge from his body. You started low and licked all the way to the top of his chest. He groaned deeply as your tongue trailed across him. You kissed your way back down to his member. You kissed the head of his cock before sucking on it lightly. You swirled your tongue around his tip, teasing him. "Baby, please." he whined. You licked up and down his shaft, coating every inch of it with your spit.

You finally took him completely in your mouth and he moaned loudly. You began to bob up and down slowly and you felt Eddie's hand on your hair. "I love when you suck my cock, baby. Fuck.. you do it so well." he praised as you sucked your cheeks in. You worked him with your hand as well, pumping up and down with the same rhythm as your mouth. You sped up moaning onto his cock, your tongue swirling around. "Mmm.. gonna cum." he said deeply. You locked eyes with him as you continued your quick pace. You saw his eyelids flutter and his head fall back into the pillow as he came into your mouth. "Shit." he said his chest rising and falling quickly. You climbed back on top of him and kissed his lips.

"Happy birthday, Eds." you said biting his lip. "More sex later?" he said raising an eyebrow. "All night long birthday boy. But right now we need a shower." you said hopping up. The two of you showered and you snuggled in bed watching a movie. There was a knock at the door. Eddie looked at you and you shrugged, though you knew who it was. He hopped up to go open the door. "My boy!" Wayne said pulling Eddie in for a hug. "Wayne.. how?" he said. "Couldn't miss my birthday sundae, now could I?" Wayne said patting Eddie on the shoulder. Eddie turned to you and grinned. His eyes brimming with tears. "Happy Birthday baby."