Sundae Fundae (Part Two)

You sat in the bed Eddie wedged in between you and Wayne watching a movie. You all had sundaes and Eddie was as happy as could be. You laid your head on his shoulder as you watched the film. When it was over Wayne stood up stretching. "Well son, I think it's time for this old man to hit the hay." he said yawning. "You're leaving?" Eddie said, a hint of sadness in his voice. He didn't get to see Wayne as often as he'd like because he was always touring these days.

"I'll be here for a couple of days. Y/n booked me a room right down the hall." he said giving Eddie a warm smile. Eddie grinned at him. "I'll see you tomorrow then." he said standing up to hug him. "Happy birthday, kid." Wayne said ruffling Eddie's hair. You said goodbye to Wayne and Eddie walked him out. He turned around and ran at you, jumping on the bed tackling you. You laughed and shoved him off. "Mmm.. push me harder." he said winking at you. "You're so weird." you giggled.

"Sooo.. I'm trying to recall something you said earlier..." his voice drifted off. "Hmm.. what could it possibly be?" you said smirking at him. "Oh.. you know. Something about sex.. all night long." he said, his smile growing with every word. "Did I say that?" you joked. "No take backs." he said tackling you again. His face hovered over yours. "Are we still playing with our food?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Whatever you want, birthday boy." you said leaning up to peck his lips. "Whatever?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Mhmm." you hummed. He kissed you hard on the lips before disappearing into the kitchen. He came back with the tub of ice cream, more whipped cream, chocolate syrup and some strawberries. "Clothes. Now." he ordered. "Bossy." you said but you immediately began to strip. Eddie removed his clothes and brought his ingredients to the bed. He took the bottle of chocolate syrup and began to drizzle it all over your naked form.

He grabbed a strawberry and rolled it across your stomach dipping it in the chocolate before feeding it to you. "Mmm." you said grinning at him. He grabbed one for himself and did the same. He opened the tub of ice cream and stuck the spoon in it. He left it sitting there while he grabbed the whipped cream. He made a heart on your stomach with it. "I'm gonna be so sticky." you said looking down at the mess on you. "Oh I'm gonna make you sticky." he said chuckling.

He took the spoon out of the ice cream. There was a little bit stuck to it but not much. He took the cold spoon and placed it on your nipple causing your body to jolt. "Fuck, Eddie." you said and he grinned. He moved the spoon to the other nipple leaving the last one erect. He leaned down and blew on it lightly, the air making it even colder, causing goosebumps to cover your body. He scooped out a big spoonful of ice cream and place in right at the top of your pussy. "It's so cold." you said looking down at him. The ice cream began to melt running down your lips.

Eddie grinned as he positioned his face between your thighs. He licked up the ice cream that was dripping down your warmth. "Ohh.. fuck." you moaned. The scoop of ice cream slid completely down your warmth and your hips bucked up feeling the coldness against your clit. Eddie began to devour you. "Oh my god, Eddie!" you cried. You felt the chill of the ice cream mixed with the warmth of his tongue. He spread your knees wide and buried his face in your pussy.

You began to grind on his face, feeling his tongue exploring your warmth. He held your hips down and began dip his tongue in and out of your hole. He started slow at first and then sped up. Your moans filled the room as he fucked you with his tongue. You gripped his hair tight and looked down at him, watching him work his magic. He licked up your slit and locked onto your clit. "Mmm.. right there baby. Don't stop." you said holding his head in position.

He sucked gently before tugging on your clit lightly. He started sucking with more force as he entered two fingers inside of you immediately finding your g spot. "I'm gonna cum, baby." you whined as he sped up his fingers. He moaned and you felt the vibrations on your clit as your orgasm pulsed through you. Eddie worked you through your orgasm before coming back up to your face. "Mmm.. you're so good at that." you said breathily. He kissed you and you tasted yourself on his tongue. "Lay down." you told him and he laid back on the bed.

You grabbed the syrup and drizzled in across his body like he had done to you. You took your time licking the syrup off of him. Your tongue trailing across his chest and his stomach. His cock was rock hard as you straddled his lap. "Can I ride you, baby?" you said. "Mmm.. please." he said watching you. You lined him up and slowly lowered yourself down onto him. Your hands roamed across his chest, still covered in the chocolate syrup. You took some on your finger licking it off as you began to grind on his cock.

"You look.. so fucking hot." he growled. You gained speed, getting into a nice rhythm. Eddie moaned deeply as you rode him. You leaned back and gripped his thighs as you started to bounce on his cock. "F..fuck." he said watching your tits bounce as you went up and down. "Eddie your cock feels so good inside me." you said bouncing even faster. "Mmm.. just.. just like that." Eddie said his head falling back. Your nails dug into his thigh as you gave him all you had.

"Ohh... fuck baby. I'm cumming, Eddie.. I'm.." you bounced hard a few more times feeling your juices soak Eddie's lap. Eddie took over thrusting up into you, causing you to cry out. You were so sensitive. "So fucking wet.." Eddie hissed thrusting fast. It wasn't long before you felt his member twitch and his cum shoot into you. You let out a satisfied sigh and slowly lifted yourself off of him, feeling the loss of him inside of you.

"I'm obsessed with you." Eddie said turning to look at you. "The feeling is mutual." you said scooting closer to him. He kissed your forehead lightly. "Thank you for today." he said softly. "The day isn't over yet. All night long remember?" you said and he smiled. "All night long." he repeated.