Mark Me

Trigger Warning ⚠️: Knife Play, Blood, Rough Sex

A/n: this one is a bit out there so proceed with caution 🫣😏

This is crazy... You felt the chill of the blade as Eddie ran the flat side of it around your breast and across your nipple. He slowly trailed the knife down your stomach. This whole thing was your idea. Knife play. Eddie was hesitant at first but you could see it in his eyes.. the dark desire. And now.. you weren't sure if he could stop. He hadn't looked at you once. His eyes fixated on the blade running across your skin. He hadn't cut you, he was being insanely soft and careful. Part of you wanted him to be rougher... but how rough? He hooked the blade under your lacy panties and sliced them easily.

You let out a small gasp and his eyes finally locked on yours. You had never seen his eyes so dark. Your stomach twisted in a mix of excitement and nervousness. You watched him carefully as he sliced the other side of your panties. He leaned down biting the fabric and pulling it from under you. Holy shit. He placed the flat part of the knife against your pussy and you did everything you could to keep your hips from bucking up. You felt the metal against your warmth. "Eddie.." you whispered. "I'm not gonna hurt you, sweetheart." he hummed lowly. "I... I want you to." you said breathily.

You saw a devilish grin spread across Eddie's beautiful lips. He came to your face. His eyes searched yours intensely. "What do you want me to do?" he whispered. "Mark me.. make me yours." you said somewhat timidly. You were shocked at your own words. You couldn't stop them. They came from somewhere deep inside. A hidden desire. Eddie's eyes burned into yours as he brought the blade to your lips slowly. You inhaled sharply as he nicked your lip with the blade. You felt the sting and your warm blood trickle down your lip.

Then Eddie's lips were on yours. You tasted your own blood as your lips moved together feverishly. He sucked on your bottom lip and you felt the pain from the cut Eddie had made. You moaned into his mouth feeling mix of the pain and pleasure. Eddie's tongue entered your mouth again roughly. You clung to him as he moved to suck on your neck. Then you felt the blade again, this time against your neck. Fuck. You laid your head back gently, allowing Eddie more room. You bit your lip and let out a small cry as you felt the blade dig into your skin. Not too deep but enough for it to burn.

You felt Eddie's tongue trail across the cut. "Ohh.. fuck." you moaned as his lips began sucking harshly. His breath was shaky in your ear. "Baby?" he whispered. "Mmm?" you managed. There was something so different about this. So dark. So forbidden. So hot. You had barely touched each other in any sexual fashion and you were dripping. "Are you okay?" he said leaning up to look in your eyes. You saw the blood on his lips and his eyes hanging at half mast. "Yes... are you?" you breathed. "I'm so fucking good." he almost sounded drunk. "More.. Eddie. I want more." you begged.

There was something about seeing his eyes so full of lust that made you want to keep feeding whatever it was. He straddled your lap and leaned down pressing his lips to yours. "Can I fuck you? I want to fuck you while I mark you... mark you as mine." he mumbled deeply. "Fuck me, Eddie." you whined beneath him. He knelt down and wrapped your legs around his waist. You felt his hard cock against your entrance. "Beg for me." he ordered. "Please. Fuck me... mark me." you begged him. You felt yourself stretch as he entered you slowly. He pulled out and slammed into you.

You cried out loudly and Eddie laughed a deep laugh. "Is that what you want, baby? You want me to fuck your brains out?" he growled. "Y..yes!" you cried as he sped up entering you roughly each time. He slammed into your drenched pussy again and again before slowing down his thrusts. He grabbed the knife and placed it on your upper thigh. He left his cock buried inside of you as he made a small cut along your thigh. "Shit." you hissed. He made three more lines. The letter E now carved into your thigh. You saw the blood dribble down your thigh.

Eddie gripped your thigh tightly, a small amount of blood now painting his hand red. He leaned back over you and began to thrust into you, his hand ran down your body, leaving blood along your breast and stomach. "Jesus Christ." Eddie whispered as he painted your body red. You grabbed his other hand that still held the knife. "My turn." you said looking up at him. Eddie grinned and passed you the blade. "Lay down." you said pushing his chest. He pulled out of you and laid back on the bed and you straddled his waist. You felt powerful as you slid the flat side of the blade across his chest.

Eddie was watching your every move carefully. He sucked his teeth as you made a small nick across his abs. You leaned down and licked his blood slowly. "Holy shit." Eddie breathed. You felt his cock twitch beneath you. "Are you mine, Eds?" you cooed. "Yes, baby. I'm yours." he groaned. "But how will everyone know? How will they know you're mine?" you pouted. "Mark me, sweetheart. Y/n, please." he begged. You smiled and placed the knife to his chest. You took your time carving your initials into his chest. Not too deep, just deep enough. Eddie moaned as the blade slid across his skin.

You threw the knife to the side and quickly lowered yourself down onto him. His hands came to grip your waist tightly as yours landed on his chest. His blood coated your hands as you bounced wildly on his cock. "Fuck me, y/n. Faster, baby." Eddie said throwing his head back. You watched his eyes roll to the back of his head. You sped up, your hips moving quickly. "Ohh.. fuckkk!" you cried feeling your climax come unexpectedly. Eddie flipped you over and his rough, bloodied hand gripped your throat tightly. Eddie pounded into you and your bodies slid against each other, your blood mixing together.

"I fucking love you." Eddie growled in your ear as he completely destroyed you. "I... fuck, Eddie!" you could barely speak. Whimpers and cries poured from your lips as Eddie had his way with you. "Gonna cum, sweetheart." he hissed and you felt his cock twitch inside of you. Eddie stayed inside of you as he collapsed on top of you. You laid there completely out of breath. Neither of you spoke for a long time. Eventually Eddie's eyes lifted to yours. The darkness in his eyes had returned to his usual chocolate brown. "Are.. are you okay?" he said gently. You smiled at him. "I'm so fucking good." you repeated his words from earlier. Holy...shit.