Charlie snaps

3d Person:
Three years ago, Charlie snapped with the idea of redemption. She went mad with power and turned the Hazbin Hotel into a rehab clinic, forced other demons to go there, and even defeated Lucifer himself. Nobody knows what happened him after, some say he went to earth, others say he might be gone for good. But what they don't know is there's something in the basement, something dangerously powerful. And their angry.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastor POV
I'm on my bed, thinking about an escape plan with my shadows. That is, until I hear the door unlock. My shadows quickly disappear and Charlie walks in with my breakfast. "Here's your food, Al!" She says in a happy tone as she takes off the cover, revealing

A fucking salad.

"Dear, I'm not eating that."

"You haven't eaten in weeks."

"I §ÅÏĐ ÏM ŇØŤ ĘÅŤÏŇĞ ŢHÅŢ!" I yell. Charlie rolls her eyes and texts someone on her picture show thing. Probably Vagatha. Poor girl having to deal with a little bitch like Charlie. A nurse walks in, looking exactly like Angel, but their eyes are a dusty pink and they have a medical mask on. "Ya called for me, Miss Charlie?" They say softly. Definitely Angel. "Keep an eye on him, I gotta do things." Charlie leaves the room and locks the door.
Angel looks at the door for a moment then takes something from his pocket. I smell something delicious.

"Is that meat?" He nods and hands it to me. "I hate seein' patients starve because Miss Charlie gives the wrong diet for them. I don't want another one to starve either." I look at him, take the bag, and eat the meat inside it. "Venison?" Angel nods. "Your too kind, my dear." After I finish the Vension, I get up and walk towards Angel. He looks at me before I hug him.

"I missed you, my love.."
"I'm sorry, Mr. Alastor, but we aren't dating."
"What has Charlotte done to you?! We've been together for a year now!" Angel looks at me, "Do not talk about Miss Charlie like that."
I look at him, then at his mask. I pull his mask off to kiss him, but I immediately stop smiling.
His mouth is stitched together.
His mouth is magically stitched together.
His lips are fucking bloody.
Is he able to eat?
What did she do to him?
"Hey!" The stitches glow a dark pink as he 'spoke'. He takes the mask from my hands and puts it back on.

"Angel, it's me. Alastor, please, try to remember.." I softly say, keeping my questions in the back of my mind. Angel looks at me, "I'm sorry, I really don't re-"
I cut him off by hugging him, "Please, try to remember, if you love me, you'll remember." Angel slowly hugs me back. "Take off my collar."
"Mr. Alastor, it's against the rules Miss Charlie made. I can't do that." He buries his face in my shoulder in the hug.
"Please.. just this once." He nods gently, he releases his arms from me and I crouch a little for him to reach my neck, he rolls his eyes in a playful way before putting his finger print on the scanner, causing the collar to fall off my neck. Slowly, I feel my powers come back to me. My smile becomes whole and I feel much better.

I stand straight and gently take off his mask, he covers his mouth with his hands but I move them away.
"It's okay, darling. You still look gorgeous as ever." He looks at me, then looks down. I place one of my hands on his cheek as I use my other hand to carefully(and magically) pull the stitches out of his mouth. He winces in pain and I stop, wait a moment for him to let me continue, then I keep pulling the stitches out.

Soon, his mouth his free. But he doesn't speak, I notice the badge on his chest has a glowing eye in the center. I take the badge and break it. He gasps softly as his eyes return to a bright pink again.

"Al? The fuck is going on? Why am I wearing a nurse outfit?" I smile and kiss him gently before pulling away, "Charlie snapped with the idea of 'redemption' and turned the Hotel into a rehab clinic. She.. did things to you." Angel looks at me.

"Like what? Can't be that bad unless-" "She stitched your mouth closed and used an old relic to keep you under her control." He looks at me, then he covers his mouth with his hand. "Your not jokin', are ya.." I shake my head and pull him into a gentle hug. "I'm not, darling."
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
I hug Alastor back, a few minutes later, he pulls out of the hug and teleports contacts into my hands. "What are these for?" I ask. "To make it seem like your still in Charlotte's control."

"Why?" "We're going to try and get everything back to normal, slowly." Alastor replies, "Do you know where Husker or Nifty are? I know Vagatha is in cell 102." I nod slowly. "I'm supposed to give them their food in an hour." Alastor mutters an okay, then kisses my forehead.

"I missed you so much.." He softly says.

"Me too, Babe."