Goodbye and Hello

Angel stared at Vaggie, his eyes widening.

She had Angel wings.

She was redeemed.

"Hon, I'm- you did it! Redemption is real!" She said happily. Charlie's eyes started to water. "But your leaving.." She whispered, hugging her girlfriend tightly. "Don't go!" She cried as Angel's started to rise vaggie to heaven.

"I love you, Charlie! Don't give up!" Vaggie cried out as the portal to heaven closed with her.

Charlie dropped to her knees, crying. Angel hugged her, alastor sat beside her, husk rubbed her back, and Nifty hugged her as well.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was redeemed. Alastor and Angel were the last ones left. Angel stared at the bar, wishing husk was there to talk to. He wiped his tears from his eyes. "Al, I don't want ya to leave."

"Dear, I highly doubt I can be redeemed."

"Ya haven't killed or eaten anyone in months, ya haven't done any Voodoo shit either. What if ya go away like everyone else?" He whispered, worried that he'll be alone.

"I doubt it, my love."
.
.
.
.
Angel woke up, sitting on his bed. It's been a month since Alastor went to heaven.

Angel was in a horrible state of mental health. "Please, come back, Al.. I need ya.." he softly said, crying and swearing in Italian.

"Fanculo mio vita!" He yelled, throwing an empty alcohol bottle at the wall.

He went downstairs to the lobby, his mind producing old memories of his friends and boyfriend.

Even his fucking pig went to heaven.

Cherri too.

He was alone.

"Hello?" Someone said, walking in the hotel. "Who are ya?" Angel asked, crossing his arms and acting like he wasn't having a mental breakdown.

"I'm Cheryl. I wanna achieve Redemption. This is Marcus, my boyfriend. And that's Aleana, my little sister."

Angel handed them a sheet of paper for them to sign and then handed them keys. "Don't go into room 13, 14, 15, and 16."

"Why?"

"Cuz I said so, ya wanna be kicked out? Don't fuckin' ignore my rules."

Cheryl looked at Angel. "Sorry."

Angel sighed softly, "No, I'm sorry. I just woke up." He said as he went to the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee. "Chai, tea, blood, or coffee?" He asked.

"Chai." Marcus said.

"Tea." Cheryl replied.

"Coffee." Aleana said with a smile, her tail wagging.
.
.
.
.
Alastor watched Angel brew coffee, tea, and Chai for the new guests. There was a small portal in heaven that allowed people to watch someone they care about who's in hell.

That's how the Angels found out about the hotel.

"New guests?" Charlie exclaimed, Alastor nodded.
.
.
.
.
A boy named Andrew walked into the hotel and signed up for redemption. Obviously, he stared at Angels breasts. "Eyes up here, bitch." He hissed, pointing at his eyes. "Aren't you hells favorite pornstar?" He asked as he signed the papers.

"Sorta, why?"

"Can we fuck?"
.
.
.
.
"Can we fuck?" Alastor immediately looked at the small portal. He was furious. "Fuck no." Angel snapped. "I'm.. sick?" He lied, questionably.

Alastor wanted to hold his beau as he fell asleep. He missed his Angel. Everyone missed being in hell.

"Wanna do something badshit crazy?" Husk offered to the hazbins. "Like what?" Charlie asked, "Commit a sin? Go back to hell?"

Alastor smiled widely, "Brilliant idea, husker!" He exclaimed. "This is the only time I'll let us commit a sin." Vaggie huffed, Charlie took a knife from her new home. "Ready?" She asked.

They all nodded.

Alastor shot an Angel with his gun, since everyone is human again they don't have their abilities. Charlie was given a human form from God so she can fit in.

Husk smashed someone's head with a glass bottle.

Nifty stuck a needle in another person's eye.

Charlie broke someone's arm.

Vaggie broke someone's wings and ripped them off.

And Cherri exploded a house with gas and fire..

"Charlotte Morningstar, Vagatha Moth, Husker Smith, Nifty Bonnette, Cherri Bomb, and Alastor LeBlanc. You have committed sins and now are irredeemable. You will be going back to hell and suffering." Gods voice boomed.

"Cya, fuckers!" Nifty yelled as she hopped into the portal to hell.

"I like hell better." Husk said with a grin as he picked up Fat Nuggets and left.

"Us too. Heaven is boring." Alastor agreed, so did Charlie and Vaggie and Cherri.
.
.
.
.
Angel sat in his and Alastors bed, holding his coat close to his chest. "I miss ya, babes.. I hope ya havin' a great time up there."

"Who are you talking to, Angel?" Cheryl asked, "Nobody."
"Is that the Radio demons coat? Does he live here?"

"He used to. He's redeemed." Angel said flatly. His eyes start to water again. "Wow. Really?"

"Not anymore! Haha!" Alastor laughed, Angel quickly whipped his head to the balcony, seeing Alastor and the others.

"Angie!" Cherri yelled as she ran to her best friend. Angel couldn't believe his eyes.

"Did I fuckin' overdose again?" He muttered as he ran his hand through his hair, "I don't think so, dearie. We are dead and well! And in front of you."

Alastor sat beside Angel and pulled him into a hug. "Your the Radio demon!" Cheryl exclaimed.

Alastor nodded. "Now who might you be?" He asked, "I'm Cheryl McKenzie."

Alastor grinned and looked back at Angel.

"And.. maybe we can go on a date? My boyfriend doesn't have to know."

And Angel glared at Cheryl. As if he were about to drive an ax into her head.

"HAHA! No." Alastor said as he snapped his fingers, Cheryl's neck snapped and she collapsed onto the ground.

"Not on the carpet, Al! It takes forever to get stains out of a white carpet." Angel whined.

"My apologies, dearest." Alastor said, "I shall now kill everyone here except for the wolfie."
"Aleana."

"Yes. She seems like she's six."

"She is, actually."

"All the more reason to not kill her!"