I am so sorry.

TW: mentions of being forcefully starved, mentions of rape/abuse, Valentino, Suicide, and panic attack(s).

⚠️DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS⚠️

One more thing; I've seen the comments in my stories(or other oneshots) and I want to clarify that Angel has a female anatomy as a demon.
He has an implant in his arm due to his job so he won't get pregnant.
Angel wears a bra because he has boob fluff(He has real breasts underneath the fur) so if you do not like my own headcanon.
Kindly fuck off or keep your opinions to yourself! I do not tolerate hate or disrespect to anyone or myself. It is my opinion and people who hate on it will be blocked!

Enjoy the story!
.
.
.
.
Angel clipped his bra back on as his hands trembled. He felt awful. He wanted to run back to Alastor and stay in his arms forever..

But that chance was long gone.

"You did so well, Angel Cakes. Daddy loves you~" Valentino purred, cupping the spiders jaw and pulling him in for a kiss, "I love ya too, daddy." Angel got off of the bed as he zipped his boots back on.

"Can.. I finally visit da' hotel? I did everythin' ya asked me ta' do."

Finally, after four years of asking..

"Fine. Only for one hour. I need you back here for a photoshoot."

Maybe Al got da' hint! Maybe he knows about what really happened an' he still loves me.

Angel buttoned his shirt and immediately left the room, running out of the doors and towards the hotel. He could finally see his best friends.. his home..

His real family.

The arachnid opened the doors of the hotel, only to be met with a petite, beautiful woman holding a baby with Alastor.

"Thank you, Al. I love it!" The woman exclaimed with an excited grin as Alastor clipped a necklace around her neck. "Of course, An- Alina."

The deer demon looked at the doors, seeing his ex fiancé standing there.

"Angel." Alastor hissed, Angel visibly flinched at his tone. "Hey, A-"

"Do not 'Hey, Al' me!"

Did he not get my letters?

"Al, wait, ya don't understan-"

"I understand plenty. I understand that you do not actually care about me. I understand that you never cared for the hotel or Charlie or anyone else here. I understand all you wanted from me was power and protection from Valentino!" Alastor got up and walked towards Angel, clearly angry.

"You left for four years and waltz back here with a smile and expect everything that you did will vanish!? Charlie lost her ability to speak for two months after what happened!" Alastor's crimson eyes switched to blood red radio dials. He was angry at Angel Dust.

No.

Furious.

"Al, no, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. Please, just- just listen to what I have to say!"

"Fine. I am all ears, indulge me of what you intended to have wanted to happen instead of Vox killing Husk!"

..what?