try not to laugh

After introducing myself to all of the cast and crew, it was time to start filming. It was just a normal TNTL with no guests, except for me.

Tommy Bowe, who I actually knew since he was 1/2 of the gay men already in the team, did the introduction for the video. The video included Me, Shayne, Tommy, Courtney, Amanda, Damien, and Jackie. I was the first in the hot seat.

Shayne went first, doing his 'Dumpster Wizard' bit which got me right away. Jackie went next with Shayne, one on either side of me, acting as if we were on a plane and she did the "Have you ever been with a black woman before?" bit, which also got me. Courtney did her 'Boneless' bit which (surprisingly) didn't get me. Then it was Damien who did his 'Augustus' bit which also didn't get me. Next was Tommy who made a joke about how they had to hire another gay man because they needed to make up for Ian & Anthony which also got me. Lastly it was Amanda who did her drunk girl bit which got me last second.

Jackie went after me and I almost made her laugh by doing her bit but instead saying "Have you ever been with a gay man?". After that it was Damien who I made laugh by having Shayne say "This is every anime" and I went out with a baby bottle and in my deepest voice said "I am 100 years old". I made Shayne laugh by me and Tommy whispering in his ear "Have you ever been with a gay man before?". I almost made Amanda laugh by acting like an angry dad, but by using the same bit I made Tommy and Courtney laugh.

Tommy finished off the video by doing an outro. Shayne then turned to me.

"You were really funny, I'm pretty impressed!" He said.

"Oh- uh thank you!"

"Yeah I think having you around will be super fun" Courtney cut in.

"We have one more thing to film, it's for Smosh games. It's also live streamed but then we're done for the day! Usually when we get a new cast member we go out for dinner so when we're all done we'll all go out"

"Okay! sounds good!" I smiled ear-to-ear, excited to get to know everyone better. Especially Shayne.