Love

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!" That's right it's my eldest brother you're hearing and I'm shitty scared right now.

"Kuya, it's not that its-" I was cut off by his intensely sharp glare towards me and it gives shiver down my spine.

We're currently in the living room. My seven brothers and my sister is here as I introduced them my long time boyfriend. Weekend ngayon kaya complete kami and saktong ipapakilala ko sya sa kanila but oh god. I was really nervous as hell because this is the time that I'm going to come out.

Kuya was furiously mad. Hindi ko alam kung paano pakalmahin si kuya. Naka upo si Theo -my boyfriend- sa isahang sofa, habang sila kuya Jed, Jaime, Jelus, Justin, July, at kuya Join ay naka tayo sa tabi tahimik lang na nanonood at pinapakalma ang nagaalburotong kuya Jakhob. Ang ate Jessie naman ay nakaupo lang sa isang sofa at naka cross leg.

"K-kuya.... I'm gay and I'm dating Theo and we're together for 3 years." I stutter trying my self to calm down but my shaky voice betrayed me from doing so.

"3 FUCKING YEARS!!" Kuya Jakhob shouted again.

Tears trying to cascade down from my eyes. I'm trying to hold it for long but I failed.

"I'm sorry-" hindi ko naituloy ang sunod na sasabihin ng putulin ako ni Theo.

"I love him Jak. We love each-" hindi nya ulit natuloy ang sasabihin nya ng mag alburoto nanaman ang kuya.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!" Kuya shouted and that brings me to cry out loud and ran towards to my kuya.

"Kuya please, I love him, we love each other and I'm sorry for being a gay and being a disgrace to this family but please don't do this to me please." I cry and plead to my brother.

"You go upstairs. Samahan nyo sya sa kwarto nya. Jed maiwan ka." Utos ng kuya. I pleaded kuya to not do this but I just find my self dragging away from kitchen.

Naupo ako sa bed ko habang nagtatangis pa rin ng luha na patuloy sa pag agos sa cheeks ko na ngayon ay tinted red na.

"Please. Can you make kuya up?" I ask my brothers and sister with a pleading eyes.

Ate Jessie came close to me and sooth me from rubbing her palm into my shoulder. And that help me calm down a lil bit

"Trust kuya mkay?" I nodded still crying silently.

"I'm sure kuya was just throwing some anger." Kuya Justin said that made Kuya July and Join chuckle.

"Edi dalawa na prinsesa ng bahay." Kuya Jelus joked.

"Idiot" said kuya Jaime and pour some glass of water and gave it to me. I mumbled a thank you and received a nod.

"Don't worry baby hmmm. It's going to be alright." Kuya Jaime assure me and ruffles my hair. Resting my head into my ate's shoulder while hoping and praying nothing bad happen to Theo.

"Sure si em na pinaiwan lang yun ni Kuya Jak si Kuya Jed dahil chismoso at sya na ang ipag na narrate sa atin." Rubbing his chin using his thumb and index finger as Kuya Join look up at the kisame probably imagining things down in the kitchenate

On the other hand

"You fucker! Tatlong taon mo nang ka relasyon kapatid ko!" iritable pa rin ang boses ni Jakhob ngunit mahina na ito.

"Bro it's just. It's your brother's desisyon and I kinda respect it. I swear I wanted to tell all of you the thing between us but I stop my self from doing so, remembering my promise to Jazz from not telling it to anyone." Theo explain to his bestfriend between him and to his youngest brother.

"Paano ko masisigurong mamahalin mo ang kapatid ko! Eh halos lahat na ata ng babae sa syudad na ikama mo na!!!!" Pasigaw na bulong ni Jak sa kaibigan, galit parin ito.

"Look, I already changed because of him. He changed me from being a whore. He already knows my darkest and brightest side of me and vice versa." Theo explained trying to calm his bestfriend so that he can go back to his baby's embrace. "Please let me see now my baby, I miss him."

"No." Matigas na sabi ni Jak at hindi pa rin humuhupa ang galit.

"C'mon dude!" Theo whined as he stomped his foot on the ground.

Jak sighed and just talk to his bestfriend with a calm yet cold tone. Bringing back his usual self.

"Jazz is the youngest among us and we love and protect him so much since our parents die-" Jak was cut because of his bestfriend wanted to go back to his home, to his comfort zone, to his beloved.

"I already know it-"

"Shut up!" Jak glared at him and continue telling the whole story. "We protect him and loved him since our parents died since Jazz was still in 4 years old. We older, promise to our parents to protect our youngest sister and youngest brother before their last breath. So it's just that I'm not against between the two of you it's more likely I'm just protective towards my siblings. So please don't you ever dare to hurt our baby or else."

"You will fucking face death using only my hand." Jed continue as he throw a dagger gaze towards his teammates.

Theo nod and assure them that he will die first before going to hurt Jazz emotionally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. He loves Jazz so much and he fell really hard to his 3rd year college baby boy.

Minutes passed Theo and Jazz is sitting in long sofa holding each other's hands while Jazz's older siblings just watching them being a lovey dovey.

"So... you're not against us kuya?" Jazz asked his oldest brother with a genuine smile.

"I'm not. If that mother fucker treats you bad I swear baby, he'll see what hell is." Jak said while wearing an angel smile.

"Kuya Jak is right bunso, kung saan ka happy edi shene ell." July joked to ease the burning atmosphere earlier.

"Thank you so much I'm lucky to have all of you." Jazz said smiling from ear to ear. While Theo is looking at his lover with adornment and loved. This boy is really the sunshine he needed to protect and love until he die. There in front of Jazz's siblings he kiss it in his lips with passion, love and care. But their kiss did not lasted that long because of shoes that hit right in Theo's head.

They turn their head to the one who did that and it's no other that Jakhob with his red face and furrow eyebrows.

"ISA KA BANG WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! HAHALIKAN MO KAPATID KO SA HARAP KO PA TALAGANG SHAMELESS BASTARD KA!!" Jak angrily shout and throw his other slippers but Theo was fast enough to dudge it and ran out towards holding Jazz's hand towards Jazz's room.

"Dude easy. Matagal na namin tong ginagawa. Hindi pa nga yun eh." Biro ni Theo habang si Jazz naman ay pulang pula na.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Habol parin ni Jak ang ngayon ay nakatakas nang magkasuntahan.

Ang magkakapatid namang natira sa sala ay naiiling nalang sa nangyari.

"So...hindi na virgin ang baby natin?" May halong gulat na tanong ni Jelus sa kawalan.

-

-lanaoil-