22. Prom?

Point Place, Wisconsin Lauren Formans RoomProm Week

Lauren Formans Room
Prom Week

"I don't know Jackie. I don't think Hyde is the prom type of guy" Lauren says, laying on her bed.

"Well ask him, wait don't, that's so not romantic"  Jackie says, fixing her hair in Lauren mirror.

"Why can't girls ask men to dances?" Donna asks, looking at a magazine, on the other side of the bed.

"Donna do you not know anything" Jackie says, in her loud pitch voice.

"Well good for you to say, Eric already bought a tux" Lauren says, sitting up rubbing her face.

"Maybe just ask him, you guys can always hang out somewhere else than the dance." Donna says, looking at Lauren.

"Well it's my last prom, and I haven't been to a dance before." Lauren says crossing her arms.

"You haven't?" Jackie says. Turning to the girls.

"No, I always went out and partied with my other friends at my home town. Crazy times" Lauren says.

"I think we have to make Hyde go to the dance with you, we can call it operation Dance" Jackie says, walking out the door.

"Why are we friends with her?" Donna asks,  Lauren only shrugs.

—-
Eric Forman and the three other boys sat in his basement. Discussing Prom.

"Hyde, you aren't going to take Lauren to prom?" Eric says, after Hyde explained that proms are stupid.

"Well if I would of known Hyde wasn't going with Lauren I would of taken Lauren" Kelso crosses his arms, pouting.

"Lauren is still up for grabs?" Fez says, smiling at the boys. "I don't even have to use my quarter then!"

"Ask her I'll break your arm Fez." Hyde says, leaning back in the chair. "Plus, Lauren doesn't do dances."

"How would you know, Hyde?" Eric asks, staring daggers at Hyde.

"I just know, man."

"Well I know for a fact, that Lauren was talking to the girls about it." Eric says, crossing his arms.

"I know who I'll take to the prom!" Fez says.

Next door the girls were discussing Donna'a shoes.