18. the wrestling show

Point Place, Wisconsin Saturday Afternoon3:42 p

Saturday Afternoon
3:42 p.m.
Eric Formans Basement

"You and Jackie did not do it!"

"No. We so did it."

"You're always dating that you did it."

"Kelso, she wears the pants, and they have never come off."

Lauren opens the door to the basement, she stares at the boys.

"Gross" she said, before walking back outside.

"Look at my face. This is a face that did it" kelso said, ignoring Lauren.

The boys all leaned in to stare at Kelsos face.

"Holy smokes, I think he did it" Fez says, smiling.

"Kelso did it!" The boys cheered as Kelso jumps on the couch.

"I did it! I did it!" Kelso says cheering.

"Yeah, congratulations, man. Plus you did it in record time." Hyde says, pointing at Kelso.

"Yea, you think?"

"No you moron. You've been kissing her ass for over a year. Me and Lauren, took a few months" Hyde says, leaning back crossing his arms.

"Yea, but that's over, man" Kelso says, pointing his fingers at Hyde. "It's hard to explain to you kids that have never had sex before.."

Hyde snorted and looked at Kelso, didnt he just him and Lauren did it?

"But when you're with a woman, something chemical happens to her. Now, Jackie is totally different. She's like my love slave. Oh yeah, I'm that good"

"Stop you don't want to want to-" Lauren said, as Donna pushed through the door lauren following after, trying to tell them not to go in.

"Hey, guys" donna says, Lauren groaned crossed her arms. She walks over it hyde.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you?" Jackie says, and rubs Kelso shoulder.

"Hi sweetie. How are you?" Lauren mocks rubbing Hyde's shoulders.

"Well, actually, I'm a little bit chilly but I left my coat up in the car." Kelso says, Hyde grabs Lauren's hips and smiles at her.

"Doing great, doll." He says, and places the small girl on his lap.

"I'll go get it for you. Miss me. " Jackie says, rushing out the door.