21. Career day?

Point Place, WisconsinThursday AfternoonEric Forman'a Basement

Thursday Afternoon
Eric Forman'a Basement

"Good afternoon Kitty" Lauren says walking past kitty on her way done from the basement. She goes to grab a cookie for the plate till she realized what kind they are.

"Ew!" Jackie says, looking at hyde. "I mean, cool." Jackie adds on making a thumbs up gesture.

"You're outfit for career day looks super cool, Eric" lauren says, smiling at her cousin as she leans against Hyde.

"You bet it's cool, that's why I'm spending the day with Hyde and his mom, right?" Fez says, leaning back looking at Hyde.

Soon enough Red opens the door, "Eric, I need you in the garage"

"Okay, look I'll be right back"

"You can explain exactly what you did to this car."

"Okay. Look I'll see you tomorrow" Eric adds on turning to the gang.

"So Lauren, what are you doing for career day?" Jackie says, looking at the girl.

"Well I don't quit know yet, because Eric is already going with Kitty, to become a nurse" she says, looking at Jackie.

"Well that's boring" Jackie says, Lauren rolls her eyes picking up a magazine. "Nurses are not that boring" Lauren speaks up, flipping her magazine.

"Well why won't you go with them?" Donna says.

"It'll be boring" Lauren adds on.
——
"Well Lauren you can go to work with Red" Kitty says, putting her jacket on to leave with Eric.

"Ill just put on my paper what Eric says, so it looks like I was there" Lauren says, drinking her orange juice. "Or I can go with Donna and her dad"

"No, no, no, not him" Kitty says walking out the door.

"Have fun being a nurse Eric!" Lauren smirks, waving at Eric.

"Shut up." Eric says walking out the door, slamming it shut.
——
"Come on, Jackie! harder! Come on, give it all you got!" That's all Lauren hears as she opens the door.

"What is going on out here?" Lauren crosses her arms walking to Red and Jackie.  Jackie was tightening the lug nuts on the tires. Before Lauren can say what the hell Jackie was screaming and in Reds arms.

"I did it! I'm changing a tire! I feel like Nancy drew." Jackie says, holding reds arms.

"Red it's the son you always wanted" Lauren says, looking at the two, before Jackie turns and hugs Lauren. "I changed a tire!"