10. Disco Fever

Point Place, WisconsinEric Formans BasementThursday 19764:15 p

Eric Formans Basement
Thursday 1976
4:15 p.m

"The game is Anaconda. Big Ace. Right ball. Ready lady. Jackson, Fiver. wild man. " Eric says, as Lauren walks down the stairs.

"Oh, my god, Michael, they opened up a disco." Jackie says, Lauren smiles and jumps over the coach and sits next to Donna.

"Where at?" Kelso says.

"In Kenosha!" Jackie says back, "you can wear you David Bowie butt-huggers" We all smirked at looked at Kelso who just laughed.

"Michael, that would be super!" Hyde says, "laugh if you want , man, but my butt looks pretty good in those "

"Come in, are you guys crazy, I mean a disco? No way." Eric says, Lauren glared and looked at Eric.

"I don't know. It might be kind of fun to go dancing." Donna says, I smirk and look at Hyde who was staring at Donna.

"Or we could go" Eric says quickly.

" I've got nothing. I fold." Kelso says, putting his cards down. "Man, if you're out, go make some popcorn"

"Take her with you."

"Come on Jackie let's go make some popcorn!" Lauren says, and grabs Jackie walking up behind Kelso.

Lauren walks up the stairs, she opens the cabinet and tries to find the popcorn.

"Ask Eric where it's at?" Lauren asks, she tries to find the popcorn.

"Eric, can't find popcorn!" Jackie yells.

Breakfast

"Dad, I want to talk to you about Lauren's and I curfew on Saturday" he says, I smile and nod.

"We're going to a disco in Kenosha!" Lauren says, drinking her juice.

"Oh, dancing in Kenosha, that's quite a drive" Kitty says, and laughs looking at all of us.

"Can I push our curfew to 2:00?"

"Or 1:30?" Lauren asks after Kitty eh them.

"Or one?" Eric says.

"Done!" Kitty says, and laughs again.

"So who's going?" Red asks, Lauren looks at Eric.

"Oh Donna I'm sure they're practically dating." Kitty says. Making Lauren shake her head and smile.