3. Presidents? And sickness?

Location : Lauren's bedroomPoint Place, Wisconsin

Point Place, Wisconsin

After a long morning, talking to her aunt about being sick. Wincing at ever little movement she did. Coughing and sneezing. They came to the conclusion that she isn't going to see the President. Even though Lauren was so devastated it was so nice to be alone in the house.

"Ba..ba..bum bum.." she says, shaking her hips to her own beat she made up and pouring her cereal. "Ba ba bum bum"

"Badadada bum bum" she laughs and sits down eating her cereal. At 6 in the afternoon. She smiles and eats, few minutes after taking two bits she throws the cereal away feeling sick. Rushing to her room she falls on her bed, and groans. This sucks, Everyone's out and she's alone. She misses the boys.

She puts a record on and tapes to the beat. Stair way to heaven by Led Zepplin plays as she shuts her eyes, singing to the song softly.

"Do you think she's dead?"

"No fez, she's breathing!"

"Shut up!" She yells, before sitting up, "why are you in my room?" Lauren asks, staring at the boys who all were in trench coats. She sits up, her Zed Leppin shirt was worn and she wore black underwear, no bra. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Why are you in trench coats?" She asks, before looking at all of them, it was only Fez, Hyde, Eric, and Donna who leaned against the door.

"Forman streaked infront of the president" Hyde says, Lauren looks at Eric before smiling. "Wicked!" She says, and high fives him.

"Did you?" Lauren asks Hyde, "nah I didn't want to."

"He was a whore" fez says, getting a glare by Hyde, fez quickly walks out and takes Donna and Eric.

"You're crazy!" Lauren smiles and shakes her head. "Streaking? Man that's wild" She says, and lays back as stretches her arms.

"What's crazy is those underwear" he says, before rubbing her naked thigh, she shakes her hand smacking his hand. She rolls her eyes, "get out!" She says, he holds her hand and stays put.

"Get out" she says and laughs before pushing him off the bed.

"Fine! Fine!" He laughs, getting up before turning to her.

"You're not that bad For a girl who drives a bug, Lauren"

"You're not to bad yourself, now shoo" she says, before he walks out, turning the light off.

Short chapter! I just didn't like this episode because I watched it when I was sick and I didn't watch half of it😂

I'm sorry!

Lauren's POV or third person?

Edited May 13th