Choked

"Please, Carlisle," Bella begs. "No, you're not going to the party tonight; there could be predators that could kill you," Carlisle says in his fatherly tone. "Ugh, it's not fair! All my friends are going, and Rosalie said she's going!" Bella whined like a little kid. "Isabella Swan Cullen, you are sixteen; act like it! And for the record, Rosalie is not going to that party either, Carlisle says, irritated with Bella's childish behavior. "Ugh," Bella groans. "Keep complaining and see where it gets you," Carlisle says, frustrated. "Fuck you," Bella mumbled under her breath. It wasn't quiet enough because Carlisle heard that and lost his patience. "What was that?!" Carlisle asks angrily as he super speeds over to Bella. "Nothing, I didn't say anything," Bella says sassily. 

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"OW!" Bella yelps. "I'll ask you again...What did you say?" Carlisle says sternly. "I said fuck you," Bella mumbled.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"Speak louder, Isabella," Carlisle says sternly. "I said "fuck you" that's what I said! Are you happy now?" Bella says sassily. "Oh, I'm nowhere near happy right now, especially with you, young lady," Carlisle growls. "What's going on?" Edward asks curiously as he comes downstairs. "Bella needs an attitude adjustment," Carlisle says, irritated, dragging Bella to the couch and yanking her over his knees. "Edward, go somewhere else until I'm done with Bella," Carlisle says sternly. "OK," Edward says, giving Bella a disappointed look before leaving the room.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

Bella threw her hands back to protect her burning backside but Carlisle just pinned Bella's hands to the small of her back.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Please Carlisle! Stop!" Bella sobs "Soon honey" Carlisle said, his voice dripping with sympathy.

SMACK SMACK SMACKS SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OK, sweetie, it's over, sh sh sh sh sh," Carlisle says in a soft tone as he rubs Bella's back. "You're OK," Carlisle says as he lifts Bella onto his lap. "I'm sorry," Bella sobs into Carlisle's shoulder. "I forgive you, princess, I forgive you," Carlisle says, hugging Bella close. "Bella," Edward says, speeding into the room and picking Bella off Carlisle's lap. "Come on, why don't you get some sleep," Edward says as he carries Bella up to her room.

Bella's room