Home Ec

Cuz every little thing, is gonna be alright.

Elsa's View:

"Oh hey, there's a Halloween party at hiccups on Friday." Said Jack as we skated "Do you wanna come with me?"

Wow, I've only been here 1st period and already I'm invited to a party! A Halloween party! Do I have to wear a costume?

"That sounds fun!" I laugh a little bit, I didn't think id have a good time at school.

He smiles a me. He's got a sweet smile.

Wait. No. Stop it Elsa. Not professional.

But, it's a party!

"Oh, do I have to wear a costume?" I ask coming to a halt on my skates.

"Yeah, it's a costume party" he stops next to me, "it'll be fun!"

A loud bell rang.

"That means class is over. We have ten minutes to get to our next class." Jack tells me when I look confused at the bell.
"What are your classes Elsa?" Jack asked me.

"Oh, uh." I dig around in my bag. "Here." I hand it to him, and he looks at it and states what we have together.

"We have history, science and this class together." With a wave of his hand he undoes the ice magic he made.

How did he do that?!

"Come on, I'll walk you to class." He smiles.

He stops at the door, and looks at me oddly as I stare at my unmelted ice.

"Aren't you going to melt it?" He asks me with a confused look on his face.

"I-I can't." I stammer " I don't know how." I lower my head.
I'm so stupid. I can't even melt my own ice magic.

"I can't really control my powers." I mumble.

"I can't teach you." Jack steps by my side.
"You can?"
"Definitely."
I smile at jack.

"Come on. Let's get to class."

At history there was assigned seating and I sat next to Merida. Jack was in front of us and kept turning around and talking to me.

He would turn around and try to make me laugh, then get in trouble for talking with Mr. Reon.

The bell rang.

"Frost. Stay here." directs Mr. Reon.

Me and Merida gathered our books and starts to walk out. I looked back at jack and he waved to me.

"Ey" Merida nudged me when we left. "He likes ya." She pointed at Jack.

I blush. "N-no he doesn't." I stammer.
Were just friends.
Friends.

For now.
Shut up Elsa! Unprofessional!

Merida laughs at my embarrassed face and we walk to class.

"Elsa, Mer! Over here!" Shouts Rapunzel pointing to the seats next to her.

"It's free seating." explained Merida. "First come, first serve."

I nodded and sat next to Rapunzel, as class started and the seats were taken.

Hmm. Who do I know in here?

Punzie and Merida of course.
And there's Eugene.
Ariel, and Ella, who I met this morning in the hallway.
Peter's in here. He's kinda cute. He's a redhead.
And Hiccup, the guy I met with Jack and Eugene this morning.