𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

𝔶/𝔫'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖊𝖇-𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖎 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖓. now don't get all excited, peter always gets to have all the fun with his funny remarks and sarcasm with whoever we are fighting. i however enjoy the more exciting way of doing things. yes, my sarcasm and funny nature are there but i have an element of surprise that spiderman will never have.

since i had the day off i decided the mask and hood could come out a little earlier. with my earbud secured in my left ear, i soared above the streets of new york occasionally bouncing off the sides of the buildings. i had a podcast running in my ear as they were discussing the spiderman and phantom controversy, they were having people call in to discuss their opinions. there were the obvious ones who declared that they didn't feel safe with the two of us and that we should leave it to the police. then there was the nervous voice of a man named max dillon that rang through my ears. i remembered the shy man from the trip i took to oscorp last year when i confronted my father. his kind smile instantly painted a picture in my head and i was grateful for the defense he held for spiderman and i, even if he promoted spiderman more than me. oh well, each to their own i guess.

i continued my search for crime for about an hour longer until i spotted a large truck racing down the busy streets. two men with guns stood firmly out the back doors as they shot at the police cars that were hot on their tail. it was then that the radio in my ear switched to the news channel.

" ...the new york police department is in heavy pursuit of the men who just robbed the new york city bank. as you can see folks, they are heavily armed, and i don't know how much more the police can take. oh, here we go the phantom is here!"

i tackled both gunmen back into the truck before slinging their firearms out the back door. i held the smaller one down as i quickly picked the other man up and swung him up into the roof making a deep dent form at the impact. he fell to the floor unconscious before i turned my attention to the other man. before i could make a move, the driver began to swerve the truck back and forth on the road, making me fall to the floor. "shit-" i grumbled as the robber scrambled to his feet. he was about to swing on me, but i was quick to wrap my legs around his torso and flip him onto the metal flooring. i sent a firm punch to his nose, instantly knocking him out as well.

"now let's have some fun." i formed a portal below my feet and hopped through only to reappear in the passenger seat in the front of the truck. "ya know bro some driving lessons might do you some good," i said, leaning back in the chair with a sigh. the man growled at me as he attempted to send a punch to my face. "oh come on that's all you've got?" i rolled my glowing eyes before encasing his fist in my purple hue. not a second later, i had him sending repeated punches into his own face. i giggled to myself before looking ahead of the moving truck. "shit!" i screeched quickly, forming a portal out of the truck and snatching the man from the center of the crosswalk out of harm's way. once safely on the sidewalk, i turned back to the still-moving truck that was now farther down the street. with a flick of my wrist, it was then absorbed in my signature purple mist and lifted off of the ground. i snatched the tires off of the vehicle before setting it down on the street again. the police then surrounded it and began to arrest the men as the surrounding citizens cheered for me. "you're the phantom! o-oh my god i've been saved by both of you!" the familiar voice made me turn around sharply as i was then met with max for the first time in a year.