ch 6

From the sound of the alarm Anya woke up and headed towards Mia
"Hey what's up now"
"Good morning"she said while looking at Anya and tapping at the couch fidgeting Anya to sit beside her.
"We have found a temporary hideout chances are they are belonging to THE REVIVORS"
"They are heading for it today by night"
"What??"
"Yeah they had to rush or the chances will slip, it's all up to you you want to go or not"
"Obviously i will" said Anya
"The plan is to do the best not to kill anyone but try to capture them and spill out the beans , and if you d

o you will be heading for there boss is neck wherever he will be . It's gonna be hard"said Mia
"Leave it to Agent Pinknut" she said smirking.
"I am going out for a walk" said Anya to which Mia nodded turning on the TV.

She thought to herself about her. How she ended here after loid and yor's death she was taken care of by Fiona. Loid's mission succeeded that is why today west and east are smiling together. She passed amongst children playing in the park she thought about them . She couldn't let anyone else have a past as her own,because she knew what it was to be thrown in an orphanage.
Loid changed her whole world so she is gonna follow his footsteps.  That is why today she can't let herself die. She wanted to live.

She came back to her house and slept it was gonna be a long night.

At 9 pm.....

"Are you ready"said Mia
"Better than ever"said Anya

Choose any

:

"All the best " Anya heard as she drive off to the place

After driving for almost fifty minutes she finally spotted an abondoned mansion. Near which was a small cottage near which she parked her car her team had decided to meet there. Anya as soon as she replied to go on the mission was given the lead.
She contacted with Fiona through her headphones. She was not to do anything without Fiona having informed her.
"The plan is you all will be splitting in groups around 7 and raid the mainson you have to distract them while I will head for the boss is neck.
One of the team will be going to collect paperworks if any found. Is the paln clear?"
She said the last sentence with a bold voice.
To which all said "Yes" heading towards the mansion.
It was huge.

It was a very dirst place from inside Anya got in thorugh a window which landed her startight into a room

It was a very dirst place from inside Anya got in thorugh a window which landed her startight into a room. She heard footsteps and swiflty got under a table . As the steps vanished she opened the door and walked with two stilleto type weopons one in each hand.
She was cautious . She knew the layout of the house. They got it from the people living here before.
She went straight for the biggest bedroom in the house and as she was about to open the door someone catched her wrist as she turned around to attack the man put one hand in Anya's mouth which she bitted.
"Ahhhh"the man scremed in a very low voice not heard by anyone but the one standing in front she heard a familiar voice and noticed he was no other than sy on boy. Luck hated her since she was a child.
They heard fast footsteps Damian took her hand and flew open the door in the adjoined the room there he looked around with one hand handing Anya's and found a cupboard as the footstpes fastened and closed it with Anya and Damian locked inside a cupboard. Damian had his hand hand on Anya's mouth they were very close. Damian looked at the wall while he had a dark red shade on his cheeks .they were almost touching each other.
"Are you following me" he whisphered
"No I would never "
"Then why must you be here"
"I forgot my way"
"Oh yeah. I know you are dumb but not this much now tell the truth"
Fiona didn't helped she knew telling anything,damian will find out.
"You tell about you and I about me" Anya whisphered "but first you and I will kill you if this gets out" Anya said the last one with a dark voice.
"Damian after a breif pause says I am a mafia here to pinpoint the leader" he said
"I am a spy or assassin multitasker and here doing the same" Anya said .
They both just looked at each other as their heart beatened fast.
Anya knew what Damian was but he didn't knew that she knew now it was easier to approach him and make him spill the details.
But soemthing was like clutching her she didnt wanted to use Damian again. But she reminded herself what all it was for....

 But she reminded herself what all it was for