ch 11

The party entered the abondoned area under Damain.

It was an abondoned industrial territory with around 6 structures.

There were around 3 groups each one of them assigned to search 2 structures which were large abondoned industrial layout . They looked very old .

Anya and Mia both were under Damian's direct command.
And so was Isabelle.

As they went in they was a group of people sitiing and some standing who went pale and started to run.
Damian commanded to knock them out.
Anya followed Damian's orders.

She went to for a guy kicking him in the balls. Earning a weird look from Damian.
She knocked another guy by kicking him in the neck .

Damian shot the guys but not at their vital points.
Some guys jumped at him but he took care of them while Isabelle was surrounded by some Mafia men for her security.

Soon they knocked off all the people of the organisation present there.
Due to the chaos Anya was unable to concentrate on the peopel thoughts.
She felt a bit drowsy but kept up with it.
All she was able to collect was
'Under the table'

There was a big table in the middle of the large structure in which the formers wer sitting.

Anya bent on he knees to look beneath it Damian spotted her .

She found some documents ,Damian approached her.
'Must be related'
'I supoose'
She handed the documents to Damian and cleaned her hands .

Damian:'How did you know?'
Anya smirked 'Experience and brain'
Damian narrowed his eyes then said 'Whatever'

They checked the whole area .
Isabelle mostly complained about how dirty it all as and how were her expensive footwear being ruined .
But Damian shut her up.

They went to the next factory and collected everything that seemed to be suspicious.

He contaced the other groups to get information.
One of them had encountered a small group of the memners of the organistaion but taken care of it.

And the other one didn't had much as they were fixed for the front territory.

Soon the research got over.
The people they had knocked were carried for interrogation.