ch 9

Mia :'A new mission '
Anya:'And it is?'
Mia :' Well it's was totally out of calculations no not toally though...'
Anya:'Yeah?'
Mia :'We were contacted by the regional party. The Reviovers are a big deal on a whole national amd world level. Soo we are temporarily combing our agency with the government.'

Anya:'WHATTT?!?!?'

Mia:'Calm down. Well we got the request and accepted it '

Anya drinks water from her cup.
Anya:' And for it what we are doing?'

Mia:'Some government officials will accompany us on in our research and we will bw exchanging informations. '

Anya:'Does Damian knows?'

Mia:'Actually yeah he was the one to buy shares from our agency '

Anya:'Wait you don't mean'

Mia:'Actually yeah the agency is now under the party'

Anya:'TODAY IS SICKKKK. BUT WHY?!?'

Mia:'They had dirt and some rexords of the secret missions we didn't had much if a choice. '

Anya:' So what now??'

Mia:' Don't worry it's only until this thing with revivors is over. We will be working with soem of their men.'

Anya:' I see'

Mia :' Well you can sleep until we get more details of our mission which we will get befire tomorrow morning'

Anya:'Bye I am going to sleep'

Mia :'Good night'

Both the girls headed to their rooms just as Anya was about to shut her door......

Mia :'Forgot to tell ya but tomorrow you ill be meeting Damian.'
'Thud'
With this the girl closed her door with the speed of light .

As soon as Anya processed her partner's words....

Anya:'WHATTTTT?!?!'
'OPEN THE DOOR '

After half an hour of tantrum and no responses she retreated to her room going into a forced slumber

Short ch?
Well sorry I will update a new soon.
I am quiet busy with my sleep nowadays follow me okay?
You will follow me right we are freinds Nah .... So follow before I eat your cookies or I will kidnap you and take away your money

HAHAHAHAHAHA(AUTHOR CHAN GONE EVIL MUAHHHAHAHAHAHA)