ch 8

Anya dressed up to meet Becky in a loose t shirt with shorts,standing in front of the large fountain as she heard a voice
Becky:"Anya chan"
Anya turned to the voice approaching her.
Anya:"yo"
Becky hugged Anya tight
Becky:"I missed you"
Anya: "I missed you too"
Becky: "Let's go"
Anya:"where?"
Becky : "Somewhere"
Becky said dragging Anya into her black giant car
Anya :"You are still rich"
Becky :"Yeah I know"
Becky and Anya talked catching upto all sorts of things .
Anya lied her story teling she had to shift somewhere because of her dad's transfer and so they continued living there.
Becky:" so what do you do as your job?"
Anya: "I work as a waiter"
Becky: "Anyaaaa! Good job following into my advice.  You must have gotten all sorts of guys in your line haven't you. Unfortunately I wasn't able to become one because of my hierachy."
Becky said pouting
Anya :"Ohh"
She misuderstood the intentions thought Anya.

Becky:" Hey Anya I really missed you a lot and after you left at eden I became a Imperial scholar soon after . Damian too . Back then I was really grateful to have you as a freind .
She said hugging Anya in the car's backseat
Becky: " So don't ever leave again.
Anya hugged her back.
Anya: "Thanks Becky"
Becky: "Let's be besties again"
Anya :"Okay"

Becky finished the hug smiling at Anya.
They reached the destination 'The theatre'.
They had come to watch a romantic sad movie obviously Anya was unaware to the jonra until the movie started.
Becky:" Don't look at me like that this  movie will help you become womanier"
Anya :"Womaneir?"
She said twitching her eyebrows
Becky:"Yeah now be quiet"
Becky shushed her and the movie started.
Halfway the movie Becky started sobbing saying things like "My prince' etc.
As the movie ended Becky looked over at Anya and frowned.
Anya:"Finally over"
She said standing up from her seat and stretchingher arms.
Becky twisted her ears.
Becky:" You were sleeping!"
Anya:"Uhh-"
Becky:"Wait no way ! Were you too much affected that you started dreaming being the main character sia of the story! Ohh Anya you have even surparssed me"
Anya deciding she didn't understood what was going on nodded.
Becky:"let's go I will treat you"
She said taking Anya by her hand.

                        🖤🖤🖤🖤
Becky:"So how is the food"
Anya:"Good but peanuts are better"

Anya said taking a  bite of the most expensive dish ever that had been served for her.
When the bil arrivedthe zeroes were more than combining all thr zeroes she had ever gotten on her test.
She looked at Becky who took out a platinum card out of her purse .

As they walked out Becky rushed to the counter as she whispered to the manager standing there " You all are fired change all the staffs till tomorrow"
She said as the manager had his eyes wide opened.
Becky moved back to Anya as she smiled.

Anya:" Anya wants peanuts "
Becky:"Peanuts?"
Anya :"Yeah come"
Anya was familiar to the location she had seen almost all of the city to not get lost.
This time Anya took Becky with her hand as they rushed downhill almost runnibg their way through the nearest compartment store.

Becky:" Anya chan sure is a fast runner"
Anya:" Ya I learned from my master"
Becky:"Sure"
Becky looked at the old compartment store but instead of frowning she smiled at happily followed behind Anya.
Anya:"Got it"
Becky:" These are cheap"
Anya's eyebrows twitched at the comment.
Anya:"Do you want anything from the store?"
Becky waved her hands gesturing no
They headed to the counter as they billed their purchase Anya paid and they both headed out.

As they were walking up the alley tinted with shades of orange as red telling them it was going to be night soon Anya opened the peanut's packet as she started eating them.

Becky:"You sure like them"
Anya:" This is the best food ever"
Becky:" Is it?"
Anya nodded and moved her packet towards Becky and smiled
Anya:"You try it too"
Becky:"Can I?"
Anya nodded Becky looked at the opened chips packet as she remembered what her parents had taught her but then rejecting the practices she had been taught.
Becky said
"Okay I got this"
Anya:"How is it?"
Anya asked as Becky took a handful of peanuts from the packet chewing it.
Becky's eyes widened as she said " It's good"
Anya:" Knew it"

The day was a fine date between the two childhood freinds just reminding them of their shared past.
Now there bond grew stronger then before after this light encounter.
Both were finally back together again

****
Hey guys! I am not uploading frequently because of my maths exams going on within 4 days is my sst and guess what have only completed 1/5 of the portion.
I write this chapter last week and thought of uploading it next ch will come soon!
Stay tuned🖤