part 1

Author pov
Choi yn a 11 years old was kicked out by her parents as they don't want daughter. They wanted son ,after yn born doctor told Mr and Mrs.choi that it is hard to get pregnant again because of health issues. Because of this when yn was 5 they started to abuse her and treated her like maid.after trying a lot Mrs.choi got pregnant and by ultra sound they found out it was boy.so they kicked out yn when she was 11 i.e after Mrs.choi gave birth to boy.then to they abused her before kicked her out.

Yn was crying because of her fate.she never got parents love,she doesn't have friends too because she is poor.in school they always bully her .but now she doesn't no what to do ......she started working in Cafe and other part time jobs to feed herself and for needs .

At age 17 is was offered to go prestigious college by scholarship. She thought that after joining college no one will bully her but she didn't no that her life will take turn when she is in college.

When she joined college everyone looked at her disgustingly. And their she met biggest bullies and playboys and girls which is non other then BTS AND ITZY. The students bully yn mentally. But bts and itzy bully her mentally and physically. Which caused her to get depressed. When she tried to tell professors and principal they scold her for being poor .she didn't lose hope but still she wanted to complete studies so she can have normal life.

Yn didn't even know what's going on bts and itzy mind. Whenever they bullied her .she didn't said anything and ignored them.

After 1 year.
In this one year in college yn was totally broken and she self harmed.but one day while yn walking in college bts approach her and said sorry for what they did ,they asked forgiveness from yn and they told yn that they want to be friends with her.

Yn forgave them.when she heard they want to friends with her ,she was happy and being curving for love and friendship she said yes .but little did she know that it was wrong to forgive them that easily which will make her more broken then she was.

Bts started to protect her from bullies and itzy .Whenever she was about to get bullied bts used to protect her .yn thought she was lucky to have them as bestfriends. At first everyone even principal and other professors shocked to see bts with a nerd ,but they got to know what bts and itzy was planning.

TIME SKIP 2MONTHS
In this 2 months bts and yn became more close or you can say yn is fallen in love with them .but scared to confess.when yn looked at bts she feels like they to love her.

One day there was a party in bts house which is gifted to bts by their parents. Yn was also invited and jhope gave her party dress so she can come to party. During the party all lights went of and suddenly spotlight was on yn she heard gasped she looked around to see bts kneel down with rose .she was shocked and happy too.she never thought that someone will love her.bts proposed her and she accepted it .bts stood up kissed her.when she was looking down bts looked side and smirked the other person also smirked it was itzy.
Next day bts and yn always go on date and watch movie .

AFTER ONE MONTH.
In this month yn was very happy and was always thankful to God for sending bts to her to love her .but one day bts asked her if she trusted them she said"i trust you all ".they were happy. Which lead to sex .for bts it was just timepass and sex.but for yn it was making love.

She blindly gave her virginity to them thinking they will never leave her .

'It was not her fault .she just carving for love.which she never had .at first it was her parents who treated her like maid and abused her.in school she don't have friends who she can relay.
After being kicked she worked hard .to join in best college.When she finally joined she again got bullied.

After few days bts started to ignore her and get annoyed by her.yn thought they are shy or busy with studies.then also she believed them and love them.as the day was going ......she remembered that her period was late she was scared what if she is pregnant and what will everyone think.so to clear her doubts she went to pharmacy to buy PT (PREGNANCY TEST).

She reached home went to her bathroom to test it.after few mins she looked at PT it was positive she was crying because of happiness. She thought of giving surprise to bts tomorrow.

Yn have no idea that tomorrow will be the worst day of her life.

Next day yn went to college to tell the news.when she entered her college everyone was looking at her with pity,and laughing at her.which confused her .but she ignored them and went to search bts .she walked to their locker just to see them making out with girls it was itzy and 2 random sluts.

She was shocked and her throat got stuck no words were coming out she slowly approached them.
Yn:g-guys ??
Tae:look who is here ??the nerd girl.
Yn:what are you doing with them??
Jimin:can't you see we are making out with our gfs.
Yn:then what about me?
Suga: you are just a play toy which we used .
Yn:w-what ?? But I loved you guys truly.
Jin:how can u think we will love you??
Namjoon: did you see your face??
Jk:u look ugly.
Lia:no one will love you.
Yeji:we are the one who made the bet .
Yn:w-why?? What did I do to you all that u all bully me??
Yuna:it's fun u know.
Charyeong:u never did anything it's just u are poor.
They started to talk all bad and students were recording it .yn was crying mess.she never thought that her happy days will end soon .jhope said something which made me broke.
Jhope:ok so it's been nearly 4 months that we didn't bullied her so let's do now.
Yn:nooo!!

With that bts and itzy started to hit her very badly .yn was trying to run but the students were standing their not allowing her to go.and she was protecting her tummy to keep her baby safe.after hitting her she was lying down on floor with blood coming from everywhere.

Then students started to throw eggs and tomatoes on yn.bts and itzy were just laughing no one was helping her .even the principal and professors ignored her.

After everything all students started to leave from there.when bts and itzy turned to leave.yn said
Yn:wait !!!!
Jin:what do you want
Yn:I am pregnant with your child.
Bts :WHAT???
yn:yes I came here to surprise you all but I got surprised by u all.
Suga:is the child in ur stomach is ours.??smirked.
Yn:it's really urs .
Jk:awww we don't think so.
Yn:u guys should be responsible for this.
Jimin:abort it.
Yn:WHAT!!!!
Taehyung: yes abort it we don't want to be responsible for those mistakes.
Jin:yeah we are young and made mistakes it's your problem if u want to abort it then do it or you want to raise it then do your self but don't come near us again.
Jhope:who knows whose child it is blaming us for that mistake.
Yn:STOP!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL ....I NEVER THOUGHT YOU GUYS WILL DO THIS TO ME.I LOVED YOU GUYS BECAUSE I NEVER GOT LOVE FROM ANYONE EVENTHOUGH YOU GUYS BULLIED ME I GAVE CHANCE TO ALL SO I CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY.BUT AFTER THIS .I HATE YOU ALL .IF IN FUTURE U WANT MY CHILD WHO U
ALL CALLED MISTAKE I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU .I WILL MAKE SURE UR SHADOWS WILL NEVER FALL MY KID.
YN:JHOPE I THOUGHT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BULLY AND I NEVER THOUGHT U WILL BACK OUT FROM RESPONSIBLY ,BECAUSE YOU TOO HAVE A SISTER WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN SHE WILL FACE SAME SITUATION. WILL YOU ALSO KICK HER OUT OR INSULT HER??

I WANT TO CURSE YOUR SISTER THAT SHE SHOULD SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID .....BUT I CANT BECAUSE I KNOW NOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE PREGNANT BEFORE MARRIAGE. SHE IS ALSO A GIRL I DON'T WANT ANOTHER GIRL LIFE TO BE LIKE ME.

She turned around to go after saying bye.bts was standing there in their thoughts what yn said.
Jhope was feeling guilty for what he did .he never thought that what if someone does the same to his sister. He know his sister will never take wrong step but still he was scared.

They too left from the place.

Words 1484.