part 7

AUTHOR POV
After trip everything went to it's place.
Dong-wook went to his company, boha went to hospital .Twins were getting ready for school and yn she as meeting with bangtan company.
Alax:mommy we are coming to your company today.
Yn:why ??
Alax: because there is a snake who wants to bite its owners
Yn:hmm OK.
After breakfast twins went to school and yn to company.

Time skip

Time skip.
At 3
Yn was working in her cabin when her secretary came and told me about meeting I nodded and went to meeting room.
Here twins came to company after school they went to house and got changed.

Twins as cold face as they are in company

While walking rosy bumped into someone they looked up to see 7 boys who age will be same as mom.
Rosy:sorry mister we didn't see you .
??:it's OK kid .you look so cute......
Alax:thanks for that but can we leave we have important work.
??:hey kid what work do u have here ??where are your parents??
Rosy:mom is in cabin .
??:dad??
Alax:non of your business.
??:yahh....how can you talk like that.
Alax:by mouth are you dumb.?? And about work I manage IIT here and my sister punish who betray us.
??:hyung did you see this peanut manage IIT here 🤣🤣
Rosy:don't laugh to much if we get mad we can make your company disappear.
Saying this they left this 7 boys  dumbfounded.
??:hyung.....???
??:what kook
Jk:that boy looks little bit suga and namjoon hyung.
Tae :yeah....he is savage like suga hyung. And intelligent as joon hyung.
Jhope:and the girl look like jimin ND jk.innocent but dangerous.
Jin:enough of talking let's go to meeting.

Twins went to meeting room to see their mom checking some files .they went to her and hugged which yn return.
Yn:why you both are late??
Alax:while we coming rosy bumped into some boys.
Rosy:they were asking stupid questions.
Yn:what-
She got cut of by door open yn widened her eyes but didn't show it .
Yn:what are all doing here??
??:we should ask same question to you yn.
Yn:it's my company .
??:ho really!we are from bangtan company.
Yn:then lets start the meeting.babies you both sit on coach and wait till meeting is over.
Twins :ok mom.

Bts was shock after hearing 'mom' word they wanted ask question but after the meeting.
During the meeting bts looking at the kids who are busy with tablets.they looked at yn who was listening to presentation.....

After meeting.
Yn :Mr.kim congrats I would like to collaborate with your company .
Namjoon: thank you Mrs.choi.happy collaboration
Yn:happy collaboration. Yn was talking about contract signing when alax said
Alax:mom the snake is running away .
Yn:how did you know?
Rosy:me and oppa were watching him from camera.
Alax:he put his resignation on your table.
Yn:ok let's go then.
Alax:yeah......and you(points jk)didn't you said I can't handle the IIT DEPARTMENT follow me I will show you.
Bts looked at eachother and nodded.
Bts ,twins and yn walked to IIT.
Alax:Mr.song where are you going??
Mr.song started to sweat still kept normal and said:Mr.choi my wife is not well and doctor told me to take my wife to peaceful place as it can help her in curing.
Alax:really???you know I hate betrayer.
Mr.song:why would I betray you and Ms.choi.
Alax:I think my sister will handle you cuz u know If I handle you then you won't be alive.
(FYI yn and bts are sitting on couch watching the twins yn with smirk and bts with confused)
Rosy went to Mr.song and asked questions but still no use so she kicked his knee causing him to fall  .bts was shock seeing a 5 year girl is doing all this.rosy told bodygaurds to hit him continuously till he speaks truth.

Mr.song:stop!!!!
Rosy:showed her hand to stop and gaurds stopped.
Mr.song:ms.choi I never thought that your kids behave like this .that's why your parents and boyfriends left you .you are not raising kids but smuggler.
Alax:even though she is single mother she raised us with love and care not like you and your wife do.
You leak our company information and your wife sleeps with different man's as u are infertile.
Song:what?? U are lying right?? It's true you can't be father.
And your kids whom you are raising is some random man's kid.
Rosy:now tell me to who you work??
Song:Mr.kwon.
Rosy :is it true ??
Song :yes .now leave me.i told truth.
Rosy :wait I will take care of your wife.bye.
Saying this rosy took knife cut his throat.
Bts stood up in shock and looked at yn who is smirking.
Bts:what the hell!!!!
Namjoon:yn can we talk personally.
Yn:no I'm not in mood today .let's meet tomorrow for contract sign.
Bts just sign and went away taking last glance at twins who are walking towards washroom.

To be continued.