part 11(smut)

J

imin slid his cock back inside your mouth ,Your tongue started swirling around both of their cock making both of them cum.

Namjoon and Hoseok both came all over your hands ,and your body the four of them pulled away as you started moaning feeling myself getting close to cumming. Taehyung and seokjin fingers thrusting faster inside my pussy and asshole faster ,as yoongi licked my clit faster my moans got louder and louder. You moaned out as you came the three of them pulled away from you.

Namjoon got on the behind you ,sliding his cock deep inside your pussy making you moan out. Namjoon started thrusting his cock inside your pussy ,you started moaning as namjoon grabbed your hips thrusting faster you moan louder. Namjoon grabbed one of your boobs ,as he fucked you harder making me moan louder Namjoon leaned down and lightly kissed my neck before sucking on it leaving a hickey on it.

Namjoon's cock started throbbing inside my pussy as you moan ,you moan out as you came all over his cock. Namjoon slid his cock out of you then came on the bed. Taehyung flipped you on your back ,sliding his cock inside your pussy as you moan.

Taehyung grabbed your legs spreading them open ,he started thrusting his cock inside you. Taehyung started licking and sucking on your chest leaving a few hickeys on your boobs ,he gripped your hips tighter thrusting inside your pussy faster as you moan louder. Taehyung reached down slowly started rubbing your clit making me moan louder ,you moan out as you came all over his cock.

Taehyung thrust faster inside your pussy as he kept rubbing my clit taehyung thrust his cock inside my pussy cumming inside my pussy then i moaned out and came.

Taehyung slid his cock out of your pussy ,then jimin got on the bed turning me on your side. He gripped one of your leg raising it ,then he slid his cock inside your pussy jimin rested your leg on his shoulder. He started thrusting his cock into your pussy ,he gripped your naughty leg as he thrust his cock deeper into your pussy as you moan.

They started dirty talking .......

"You're such a slutty girl taking seven guys at once ,and you're enjoying every second of this aren't you? " Asked jimin "y-yes." You moaned jimin thrusted his cock deeper inside my pussy "you're getting really tight you must wanna cum don't you?" Asked jimin you nodded.

"Go ahead cum all over my cock I'm gonna cum inside your pussy." Said jimin before thrusting inside your pussy faster and deeper inside my pussy. You moaned as you came all over cock then he came inside your pussy ,jimin moan as he came inside your pussy .

Yoongi laid down on the bed as you got on top of him sliding his cock deep inside your pussy making me moan. You slowly started riding his cock as he grabbed your hips ,you kept riding his cock slowly before he started thrusting up inside my pussy making me moan louder.

Yoongi gripped your tighter hips as he fucked your pussy rougher as moaned ,yoongi sat up kissing and sucking on your neck leaving his own hickeys on your neck. Yoongi laid back down thrusting his cock inside your pussy faster ,you moan out as you came all over his cock. Yoongi slid his cock out of your pussy ,then he stroked his cock a few times before cumming then got out of the bed.

Hoseok slid his cock inside your pussy jungkook slid his cock inside your asshole ,then seokjin slid his cock deep inside your mouth. All three of them started roughly thrusting their cocks deep inside your holes ,seokjin grabbed your hair as he started thrusting his cock inside your mouth.

Hoseok and jungkook both thrusting both of their cock inside my pussy and asshole ,jungkook slapped my ass as hoseok rubbed my clit. Seokjin head leaned loving the vibrations from your throat ,seokjin thrusting his cock faster in and out mouth and throat.

Hoseok and jungkook started kissing and sucking on my body leaving hickeys all over it. All three of them slid their cocks out of you ,then started stroking their cocks all three of them moaned as they came all over your body covering my body with cum.

You lightly wiped their cum off your eyelid. “I didn’t get it in your eye did I?” Asked seokjin. Namjoon grabbed a few pieces of tissues and wiped your eyes for you ,as jungkook started lightly slapping Jin’s back keeping him away from you then grabbed his nipple making him flinch away. Yoongi grabbed your hand helping you off the bed.

“Come on let’s gets you cleaned up.” Said yoongi. “Hyung I wanted to help her get cleaned up.” Said taehyung. “You all had more time with her than me.” Said yoongi.

“I didn’t even get a chance to touch her before namjoon ruined everything.” Said hoseok. You smirked as they all got into an argument ,then you all bunch into the bathroom each other helping wash up giving you lightly kisses all over your body. All of you ended up sleeping in that hotel room together.

This smut didn't belong to me I took it from ******stories. I can't tell you from where as u all are little kids .And I'm not experienced. Lol......all lineup for hobi water and get blessed with namjesus.