part 12 final.

AUTHOR POV
After one month yn and bts came back from honeymoon. And started to live with Lee couple because yn want to stay with them bts also said ok to yn.

Twins and jungsuk became crime partners and always tease bts or gaurds and maids.

In this days yn found out she is pregnant and told to everyone. Bts were happy cuz when yn give birth to twins they were not with her now they can .they also promise to protect her and manage her all moodswings.

One find day-
Yn and bts were doing shopping when Jin bumped into that person. Yn was beside Jin......
Jin:I'm very aunty.i didn't see you .
??:it's OK son.she looked up but her eyes landed on yn who was looking at that lady with cold eyes.
??:y-yn!!??......(I know you must be confused how that lady know yn....it's because the lady is non other then Mrs.choi yn's mom.you know even if you do face surgery still your mom can identify you.....that's why it's said everything is waste in front of mothers love)
Yn:lets go babies.
Mrs.choi:wait yn ......
Yn:what you want mam.
Mrs.choi: yn I'm your mom...
Yn:I think you are mistaken.....I am an orphan who got adopted by lee dong wook the mafia king .
Mrs.choi:yn.....I know u hate us but forgive us yn I know what we did to you was wrong.......please forgive us.
Yn:scoff........tsk what happened to your husband and son. Aren't you happy with them??
Mrs.choi: after you went away.....we started to live happily.......soon  your brother starts growing and when he started going college he got all bad friends and got addicted to drugs ....and steal money from every where .once he fought with dad and mistakenly pushed his dad .....your dad got hurt on head and died.
After that he beats me to get money .....so I started working here.he even bring girls to home in my absence when I asked him he curse at me.

Yn:awww........so sad .first he is not my brother and ur husband is not my dad.you all are dead to me.and I'm thankful to your family because of you I got best brother and husband's and kids.
Yn gives 1millon.to Mrs.choi.
Take this and go away from this place and work for yourself ....leave your son alone let him earn himself if he comes to me that's the last day for him.
Eventhough I hate you still u raise me till 11 years take this as thankful.bye .

They all left the mall.....Mr.choi did what yn said.....after 9 months yn gave birth to boy....and lived happily....

Life goes on and on........

Thank you.

                                     THE END.