part 4

THIS PART WILL BE ABOUT BTS.AND ALSO SHORT .
AFTER YN LEFT.
after yn left college bts  went to their  classes.they just ignored what yn said to them but jhope was feeling guilty as he also thought if someone did the same to his sister. He thought of apologize yn tomorrow and accept the baby as he believes the baby in yn stomach was one of bts members. Because yn gave her virginity to them only.bts also saw tht jhope is silent. When they ask he used to say he us fine.

NEXT DAY
BTS came to college as usual bullying and make out with girls. But jhope was looking here and there but there was not even shadow of yn.
Boys again seen jhope looking for someone they asked
Jhope:it's just I feel guilty for yn.we shouldn't do that to her .it was ok if it was someone but yn she was an angel who we should have cherish. After what yn said if someone did something to our sisters we would broke his bones but yn don't have anyone ex us.

Boys were silently listening to him and realized what they did
Namjoon:I think we should give her time because we hurt her so much.
Jin:yeah lets see. If she dont come tomorrow then we will go to her house.
Jk:first we should break up with itzy .
Jimin:they are clinging to us .

Next day also yn didn't come so bts thought of going to yn house after college. After college they went to yn house just to see empty house.they search for her everywhere she is now where.when they asked the neighbors they said she didn't come home yesterday.

They asked the owners of place where yn work they tok give same answer.

Week turned to month turned to years there was no clue of yn.bts was regret everything what they did to yn.they also stopped bullying everyone and gave warning to every student.

Even in graduation bts waited for yn but no sign soon college owner also changed. We were looking for yn after joining our father companies but no sign.its like she never existed.

They thought of breaking up with itzy but we came to know that their father is mafia ....they said they will hurt our family so we kept quite. They also know that girls are cheating but can't do anything.

Jhope was crying silently thinking about the baby .they are still searching of yn but no use.they were scared if yn and baby are alive or not .

One day bts were working in computer they got notification that their is reunion and students parents will be also there .they also said who all took online classes they will also be present. By reading this they had little hope that yn will be there.

They promised themselves that if yn is there they will never leave her again and love her again.