part 3

AUTHOR POV
It's already 9 months yn became important person to both Lee couple. Everyone in mansion like maids and bodygaurds to see their boss aka dongwook to laugh and smile because of small girl.even the gaurds and maid became protective towards yn as she is pregnant. Yn was having carving and moodswings.

But they bared it because she is youngest member of the family.
Yn was studying online classes. And test also online .dongwook
Legally adopted yn as sister. He also made sure that no one should know where yn is.he also brought college were yn was studying and made strict rules.they also know the owner of the college is mafia king.

Now yn was in garden eating chocolate cookies with ketchup. 🤭🤢she was enjoying eating but got disturb by her oppa.
Oppa:princess what are you eating?
Yn:oppa see cookies in ketchup taste good wanna try??
Oppa:what??!!!no princess.
Yn:please for me .it really taste good .yn eyes became teary as she also as moodswing.
Oppa:fi-fine.
Wook took deep breath and ate it .he made diguest face.maid and gaurds are controlling their laugh .seeing their boss scared of little sister.
They both were cuddling in siblings way when yn groaned.
Yn:ahhhh!!!!
Wook:what happen baby.??
Yn:I think water broke oppa it's paining .
Maid:master take her to hospital she is going to deliver baby.
Wook :omg ok let's go .
He took yn in bridal style.in way he called boha and told her about yn.

TIME SKIP
AFTER YN GAVE BIRTH
yn was sleeping in room while the babies were on checkup.
Soon yn woke up and wook went to her
Wook:you worked hard princess.
Yn :where are the babies oppa??
Wook:babies are with boha Dr doing checkup if they are fine.
Yn:what??
Wook:yahh don't worry it's normal checkup.
Yn:ho.
Wook:princess did you thought of baby names?
Yn:yes oppa.boy name will be alax and girl name will be rosy.
Wook:beautiful names.
After sometime boha and nurse came with babies and gave to yn .yn was crying after seeing babies. She is also feeling sad cause they won't have father. But not to worry they have God parents.
Wook:they are so cute just like their mommy.
Boha:yeah.... stop crying princess .
She stopped crying wook took pictures of babies

After 1 week yn got discharged from hospital and went home just to see whole mansion is decorated and gaurds maids were welcoming the new members

The babies were sleeping peacefully

The babies were sleeping peacefully. When yn remembered as now it is holidays she wants to train to be mafia.
Yn:oppa u remember your promise right??
Wook:thought for sometime then said yeah I remember princess after 1 month we will start training as u just gave birth your body needs rest.
Yn:sure oppa.

I am not gonna write training scene.and I will skip time to yn is 23 years she is graduated and became Mafia Queen of whole world as dongwook is mafia king of whole world .

Time skip
Yn was sitting in living room waiting for her babies to come .soon a car stopped and yn face bright up .

soon a car stopped and yn face bright up

Yn:ho my babies. You guys are back .how was your day??
Twins:it was good mom.

Reminder: here yn children are 5 years but also very mature and intelligent. They are very protective and never made trouble for her .alax is expert in technology. And rosy she looks innocent but her mind sharp u can say cunning.they both help her in mafia and business. They don't care about their dad .they also know their mom story how she suffered in school and college days.

Alax:mommy  I got to know there is a person who took loan from uncle and didn't return it till now??
Yn:yeah....baby I was planning to attack him .ur uncle gave him extra time to but still he didn't return it.
Alax:I did research about him he as 5 daughters who are known as itzy.
Yn stop what she was doing and looked her children. They too looked at her with *what happened *look.
Rosy:wait isn't they are mommy's bully??
Yn:yeah they are.......so it's time to end that bastard and her daughters.
Alax:there is reunion of ur batch mates they are meeting in ###hotel you should go and make a comeback. They also
Yn:I was also thinking same.lets show them the new yn to them.
Twins smirked.and yn also smirking .
That's when someone entered the living room.
??:what with the smirk??
Twins :uncle~~~~aunt~~~~
Wook:hey kids did u miss me so much or ur aunt??
Twins:I missed you both.
Lee couple: awww.....
Wook:princess when I came inside u 3 were smirking wae???
Yn:oppa it's time to reveal myself to my college members.
Boha:when is the reunion??
Alax:it's day after tomorrow. Even every student parents will be their.
Wook:yn shall we come with you??
Yn:oppa only u come as I want help from you .kids can't come I know this devils will do something there.unnie will be going to seminar.
Boha:yeah wish I could come.
Yn:don't worry yn no one can do anything to me and after my work down their will go to trip.
Boha:hmm OK.noq get freshen up all.
All:ok omma!!
All run from there.
Boha:yahhh.....