Chapter I

Mikage Reo and Nagi Seishiro are basically like peas and ponds. You could never separate them. But one guy can, and that is Isagi Yoichi. They met Isagi at high school when they were playing soccer at the field. Reo didn't think of it as anything. But the least he expected was that he became Nagi's boyfriend. (or is he (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)? )  Well, let's read their story.

.

.

.

"Nagi! Get up already, breakfast is at the table!" Reo yelled as he shrugged Nagi to wake him up

"Five more minutes..."

"Five more minutes and I'm gonna leave you here" he said while organizing his things

"Aw come on..." Nagi whined and got up from his bed

They both got ready and went to the university they study at. Unfortunately, even though they are best friends, they still have a different major and different job. Nagi studies at computer engineering while Reo does law. They always hang out at Nagi's workplace since it's near their university. Nagi always asked and whined about Reo's job but he won't tell him, he said he will tell him if he's ready.

"Alright, I'll go inside now. See you later at the cafe. Remember to eat your food okay?" Reo demands sounding like a worried mother.

"I will. See you, Reo." Nagi went inside his classroom and they seperated from the corridor.

.

.

Nagi went inside the room and started to look for someone as he always does. He was observing carefully until he saw the one he's looking for.

"Isagi." He mumbled quietly while looking at Isagi who was coming towards him.

"Nagi! You barely made it again! I told you to take care of yourself. You shouldn't let Reo do all the works for you, you know?" So early in the morning and he's hearing Isagi nagging at him, well he's used to it.

"I know. But Reo is always there for me, so I don't need to worry."

"What if Reo suddenly had enough of you? What will you do, huh!" Isagi said but he didn't expect Nagi's reaction. It was pure anger.

"He won't." Nagi glared at him and went back to his seat.

The professor finally arrived and started to discuss something about computers. But Nagi was not even bit paying attention to it. He was over thinking about what Isagi just said about Reo. He thought, what if Reo really would leave him and get bored of him? But his minds says that Reo will never leave him because he's Nagi Seishiro. And he's Reo Mikage's property.

.

.

The break time finally arrived and Nagi went to look for Reo since he said they will hang out at the cafe nearby. He went to Reo's building to look for him so he set off to his room and started eyeing every each of his mates. Unfortunately, he couldn't find Reo inside the room so he asked some people around.

"Excuse me, Do you know where is Reo?"

"Ah, Mikage? He's probably downstairs with Shidou." A man with yellow highlighters on below his hair replied to Nagi. He looks kind, So Nagi just bowed down to him but forgot to say thank you.

He walked down to check if Reo was really there as the guy said, well luckily he really is there with someone. Reo looked irritated though. Nagi walked faster and called out to Reo so they can finally hang out.

"Reo!" He shouted and Reo turned around hurriedly with shining eyes.

"Nagi! You came here for me?" Reo ran towards Nagi and jumped on his waist while holding his neck tightly. Nagi almost choked but he didn't since Reo always does this every time they meet after class.

"Reo, my neck. Can we go now?"

"Oh my, Mikage Reo hugging someone? How unbelievable." The blonde man with eyeliner on his eyes stated with his arms crossed.

"You know what, Let's go Nagi. Chatting with him is a waste of time." Reo uttered and dragged Nagi out of the building. Nagi didn't think about it since Reo had a lot of friends. They went outside to hang out to the cafe and talked about what happened to their class. But, Reo was the only one talking. Nagi was busy looking at the other side of the window.

"..." Reo put a stop to his story and went quiet. Nagi isn't even listening to him. It took a minute just for Nagi to notice that Reo wasn't talking anymore.

"Reo? Why did you stop?" He questioned still looking at the window.

"Uh well, That's all of my story haha." Reo said while clenching his fist under the table and Nagi not noticing that Reo wasn't even halfway on his story.

"Then, can we go home now? I'm bored." Nagi droned and stood up from his seat while holding the cappuccino on his hand.

"Yeah, sure..."

Reo took Nagi home with his car and they both said their farewells to each other. Nagi didn't even bother looking back at him since he's tired.

REO POV:

I finally went inside my house after dropping off Nagi to his apartment. I felt miserable when Nagi didn't even look at me when I said goodbye to him. Does he really not care about me anymore? He wasn't even listening to me when I was telling a story. Did I become boring for him now? Am I not enough?

He kept thinking about it and didn't even get a wink of sleep.

.

.

He woke up at 8:30 am and just stared at his clock intensely, and finally realized something.

"Shit! Nagi!" He rushed outside with his car keys without even taking a shower and eating breakfast. He drove fast proceeding to Nagi's apartment. He's imagining Nagi still sleeping on his bed since Reo forgot to go to his room and wake him up and prepare breakfast as always. He was too busy thinking about what happened yesterday.

He went out of his car was about to enter Nagi's apartment building but he stopped. He didn't expect it.

Nagi was going inside a cafe with Isagi. His heart sank when he saw Nagi listening and talking to Isagi. That was something he never did with him...

So what Shidou said was the truth... he thought.

.

.

.

.

OMG I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER ONE. I DID THIS AT SCHOOL ON BREAK TIME.

luckily no one was at the classroom so I could write this.