Chapter VII

Nagi glares fiercely at Shidou and stayed quiet until Shidou finally spoke up.

"I'm just kidding chill, our deal is still on. You keep Isagi to your side, so Sae won't take a liking to him. And I'll take care of Reo to make him not like another guy and probably make him still devoted and loyal to you."

Shidou grinned widely after every word he said. Nagi let go of his collar and released a deep sigh before walking out. But before he could exit the room, he said something that could make Shidou to seriously back off.

"You break our contact. I will bring your whole life apart."

"Ha, obsessive motherfucker. I sure will keep our deal." 

Nagi left Shidou alone in the room and walked away like he just didn't threaten someone by destroying their whole life.

"Tch, what a possessive idiot." Shidou muttered while picking up the crowbar that Nagi just broke and put it near the box. Shidou exited out of the room and went to his own building.

.

.

Nagi went to the cafeteria to find Isagi and talk about something that needs to be cleared. He needs to make sure that Isagi still remembers their agreement.

"Isagi."

"Ah, Nagi? What brings you here?"

"Could you come with me? Just a minute." Isagi nodded and took Nagi's hand to get out of the cafeteria.

"Isagi, you still remember our deal, right?."

"Huh? Oh yeah, I need to fake date you so I can make Rin jealous and things?" Isagi looked confused but still went along with it.

"Yeah and the thing with Reo and Shidou."

"Did you talk to him? Was he really with  Shidou? Or was it just a misunderstanding?"

"No, it was nothing. He was just kidding he said. And I totally did not threaten him or anything."

Isagi not even a bit look convinced. He knows Nagi. And he's definitely a one possessive bitch.

"Huh...yeah alright, if you say so..."

Isagi bid farewell to Nagi and went along with his day. The reason why he accepted Shidou's deal, was because he wanted Itoshi Rin jealous. And yes, you read that right. Itoshi Rin. Isagi noticed that Rin has been hanging out with someone he doesn't know. And Isagi definitely doesn't like that, but he just can't say directly to Rin that he's jealous. That would hurt his pride. So he picked the fun yet hurtful way to make Rin jealous.

.

.

Reo just finished his classes so he's thinking about going home now. And he's trying to stop the habit of picking up Nagi every single time. He went to a nearby convenience store to buy some snacks he can eat secretly later, Hiori doesn't like him eating unhealthy foods. He bought different kinds of snacks like, junk food, soft drinks, and more. He's planning to finish his day by chilling at night. After he got his food paid, he walked outside and saw two familiar figures talking. It was Isagi and Nagi. Reo thought, are they gonna buy food at the store and chill at Nagi's home?.

"Hah...even flirting at the convenience store? How bold." Reo mumbled while walking away with his goods. He had to admit, he was on the verge of crying because of their perfect relationship. It's like Isagi replaced him, and they did what he and Nagi did in the past.

Reo laid on his bed with snacks crumbling on his bed sheets. He is watching a show called "Food wars". It's supposed to make him happy but, why does every word remind him of Nagi? Every time he hears, "Lazy", "Dumbass", and "slowpoke" He just couldn't stop thinking about Nagi.

Reo contacted Eita if he could still drink at the bar. Eita agreed since Reo's voice sounded like he was about to break down.

.

.

"Eita...why does it hurt so much? I just want him to love me. I did everything I could to cherish and treasure him! Am I not enough?...Was I too annoying? Did I make him lose interest? What the hell did I do wrong...?" Reo kept on nagging and whining while Eita just listened to his rambles and kept giving him drinks.

"You know, you should talk to Nagi yourself. I noticed that you are both ignoring each other nowadays. Ignoring won't fix anything, would it?"

"What the fuck are we even gonna fix? There's nothing to fix! We're just..." Reo tried to stop but he needs to say it clearly.

"Friends."

Eita just cackled lightly and smiled deeply.

"But friends don't make out with each other, do they?"

Reo was about to agree when he noticed something was off.

"How the hell do you know about that?!" He turned red and his eyes grew.

"I don't know. Ask Nagi." Eita replied holding a wine in his hand.

"Holy fuck. You both know each other...?"

"Haha, a very long time now."

Reo was shocked. He couldn't just process what Eita just said. If they are actually friends, doesn't that mean Nagi already knows what he said all the time to Eita?

"Oh, no, no. Don't think that way. I have never said anything to Nagi. And I kept our promise. I would never let a word out of this bar when a customer tells a story. I never told you anything about Nagi, did I?"

"What the..." Reo was taken aback. "Does that mean, the reason why he was so angry at me because I was at the bar, was because of you? He's afraid that you would tell me all he said while he was here??"

"Bingo!" Eita laughed and leaned across the counter. "I wonder how your relationship would unfold." He added while putting his hand on Reo's chin and getting closer to him.

"Reo...?"

Reo felt chill on his spine. He knows that familiar and cold voice.

"Nagi." He replied turning back to him. He didn't notice that Eita already prepared two drinks in front of him.

"What are you doing here Reo? And with him specially...?" Nagi mumbled while clenching his fist.

"I..."

.

.

I finally got this chapter done phew! Almost done! Check out my new nagireo fic at my profile! I'm gonna start writing it after I finish this!