Chapter XI

This is the final chapter. Thank you so much for all the funny and wholesome comments about this fic! I really love y'all comments about Nagi. If you have any request for me to do, my dms are always open<3.

.

.

.

.

Both of them woke up at the same time while yawning, but this day, it was different. Their feelings were already sorted. It wasn't a "best friend's bed" or "Reo's bed". It was simply his lover and his partner's bed.

"Nagi, wake up. It's morning already." Reo said while ruffling through the blankets to get up. but before he could, Nagi quickly held his wrist and pushed him back to bed.

"Mhm, it's too early for school..." Nagi replied while looking at Reo with his tired eyes.

"IT'S 7 ALREADY DUMMY!" Reo quickly spanked Nagi at the head and took his clothes which he would wear by today. Nagi then stood up and followed Reo to get ready too.

.

.

Minutes later, Reo is outside waiting for Nagi while looking at his watch.

"Are you ready? The cab is here!" Reo yelled.

"Hm, coming out." Nagi stated while holding his bag and still yawning.

"What would you do without me? You're such a lazy ass." He said while going towards the cab.

"I would probably just go to Isagi-" The cab door suddenly slammed so hard that it created a loud sound from the impact.

"I'm joking, Reo-"

"Sorry? What were you saying?" Reo replied with his 'happy smile'.

"I was kidding-" Before he could talk again, the door suddenly locked and Reo turns away from him.

"Hey, don't be like this...Don't leave me out here late, Reo!!" Nagi begged with puppy eyes while looking at Reo through the window.

"Goodluck with that." Reo glanced at him and signaled the driver to drive off already.

"Fuck.." Nagi whispered at his breath while looking at the taxi that just left.

.

.

Well, after a few runs and there, Nagi finally catches up to Reo who was talking to Shidou at the front gate.

"Good morning, sunshine. How's your 'sleep' last night?" Shidou said while grinning mischievously. 

"Bastard...Well it was your fault!" Reo argued. Nagi saw the two of them teasing each other so he quickly ran behind Reo.

"What's going on here?" Nagi said while putting his hands on Reo's shoulder.

"Nothing really, I was just greeting purple hair about his 'sleeping'. " Shidou replied back.

"What the hell is your problem?" Nagi said while accidentally raising his voice.

"Woah there! Chill buddy. You should be thankful that I cooked all of the ingredients in sunshine's fridge." Shidou teasingly said while making a peace sign.

"Tsk. Get lost." Reo giggled slightly because he could see that Nagi was jealous.

.

.

It was time for lunch break and all of the students quickly gathered at the cafeteria. Some of them were pushing each other and some were patiently waiting. and of course, Reo and Nagi would always be the first one at the table. Reo has the "VIP" treatment at the cafeteria so the staff always gives
him and Nagi their food quicker.

They were peacefully eating their meal when Bachira suddenly sat down next to Nagi and put his meal down to dig in. Nagi was startled at first and was about to tell him off but Reo looked at Nagi and just shakes his head.

"So, this is him? When did you guys made up?" Bachira asked while aggressively chewing his food.

"Just...uh, last night. We "talked" about things and so." Reo replied.

"I see...So "last night" you only "talked" about things? Is that right?" Bachira looked at Reo with his teasing smile.

"Okay you got me! Not just talk...but you know! It's embarrassing.." Reo answered while covering his face with his hands.

"What's embarrassing about me fucking you?" Nagi stated nonchalant.

Both of them choked on their food while Nagi is silently napping on the table.

"I did not expect that confidence right there. I guess that's your type then, Reochi?" Bachira responded while laughing at Reo who was blushing like a tomato.

.

.

.

Dismissal time. That's when all the students finally have their joy and their sparks back. The two of them walked home together again as usual.

"Nagi, do you wanna go to the arcade?"

"Hmm, arcade? I really don't like a place with a lot of people..." He replied quietly but quickly responded with another sentence.

"But if it means spending time with you, then I would go to every arcade in the world." He added with a meaningful smile on his face.

He was looking at Reo like he was a cherry blossom's first blooming. For him, Reo was a first, and he would always be the last.

"You're so cheesy, you know that?" Reo said while cackling beside Nagi.

"Yeah, but you like me that way." He answered back while winking at a flustered Reo.

"They were each other's comfort and home. And nobody could ever break that special bond that they created." — Otoya Eita. To Shidou Ryusei.

.

.

.

.

"Hmm, I wonder what pudding I should buy today.." A man happily said to himself.

He was spacing off when another guy suddenly called him by his name. His heart started aching but that heart was longing for him too.

"Meguru...?" The man softly whispered.

"Isagi...?"

                               — FIN