CHAPTER 1; The Arrival

Time Check; 8:03pm , Feb 7

After being banished(?) from the forest, the sully family had to go find someplace else to stay. They traveled for 2-3 days looking, riding on their ikrans and they found the Metkayina clan and landed their ikrans on the soft sand. someone blew their horn and everyone gathered around to where the sully family was immediately.

Jake Sully Explanation and a few critism from Ronal a few minutes later😎😎😎

The Sully family went back to their ikrans and got their stuff. Tsireya, the chiefs daughter. Guided them to their new home, as they got there-

"This is nice, right? safe and sound." (im not actually sure what jake said in this part i cant remember ngl) Jake said, he looked at Neytiri who was stunned and dropped whatever she was holding as she literally sighed in silent complaint😧?

(i forgot what they did after eywa help me omg🙏🙏)

After unpacking Tonowari came to pick up the sully kids to leave them with Rotxo, Tsireya and Ao'nung.

Tsireya with; Lo'ak and Tuktirey
Rotxo with; Kiri (bc he wanted to help🤭 and probably would lose kiri during the lessons)
Ao'nung with; Neteyam

while Tsireya and Rotxo are busy with the other sully kids, Ao'nung taught Neteyam how to ride an Ilu first. in the progress of course Neteyam kept... letting go, Ao'nung kept laughing but when Neteyam rose up to the surface he also chuckled. "Skxawng. you better teach me right." Neteyam said as Ao'nung rolled his eyes, smiling. as he called the ilu again. this time he actually put a whole ass explanation and demonstration on how to ride an ilu, Neteyam carefully listened and after like 10 minutes of explaining and demonstrating, Neteyam was ready to ride.

"are you sure you got this? i could spend a whole 10 minutes just explaining again." Ao'nung chuckled under his breath. "Im sure," Neteyam made the bond, "skxawng." he whispered as he gripped onto the.. thing where you hold ilu and actually mastered riding an ilu in under 4 minutes, while Neteyam got off the ilu and looked at Lo'ak he seemed to still be struggling.

"alright.. whats next?" Neteyam looked back at Ao'nung, instead of smiling he just blank stared Neteyam(s lips🤭). "hello? Ao'nung, whats next?" Neteyam asked again.

"Right, whats next is how to hold your breath long under the water." Ao'nung looked at the water. what are you looking at your feet??💀

Many Lessons Later🙏🙏

it was already evening. Neteyam got ready for something, "Ma Teyam, where are you going?" Neytiri looked at Neteyam. "im just going for a walk with Tuk mama. ill be back in a bit, Tuk wants to explore." Neteyam looked up at Neytiri who was smiling a teensy bit

"just be back here before dinner, and be safe okay?" Neytiri went back to getting their food ready..??

Neteyam held Tuks hand and they went on a walk on the soft sand for a little while. not too far from the village, he let Tuk play with the water as he sat down looking around. not really knowing what to do. until he spotted Ao'nung. and Ao'nung spotted him.

"Ao'nung!" Neteyam waved. Ao'nung waved back as he walked towards Neteyam, while looking at Tuk playing. "what are you guys doing here so dark?" Ao'nung sat down next to him.

"just Tuk wanting to explore, guess she just wanted to play in the water a bit more." Neteyam smiled, Ao'nung stared. "yeah.. looks like it." Ao'nung looked at Tuk. They talked for a while, maybe 40 minutes. Tuk approached Neteyam and tapped on his arm, "can we go back now? im tired." Neteyam stood up and carried Tuk, Ao'nung also stood up, looking at both of them. "ill see you tomorrow, Ao" Neteyam smiled at him as he walked away.

"Ao?" Ao'nung said under his breath, smiling, he looked at the water where the moonlight was shining. he liked the little nickname. he went back to where he lived, thinking about the small nickname Teyam had for him.

Time Check; 11:06pm , Feb 7