CH2; In the middle of the night

I HAD TO REDO THIS. IM LITERALLY GOING TO CRY. I REPEAT, I HAD TO REDO THIS

Time Check; BEFORE i had to redo this: 5:32am😭 AFTER i had to redo this: 3:37pm😞 Feb 8

(Most of the parts are made up by me, keep in mind its only fanfiction🙏)

Ao'nung had woken up in about 3:22am cause of a nightmare he had, (later on will be true) he sat up in an instant trying to breathe, to calm down. he stood up and went out for fresh air. guess who he saw outside? Neteyam. he approached Neteyam in confusion. "Hey forest boy, what are you doing here?" he sat down next to Neteyam. looking at him while Neteyam was laying down on the soft sand.

"i wanted fresh air. what about you sea boy?" Neteyam looked at Ao'nung.

Ao'nungs face went a bit soft. "i woke up from a bad dream. i only went here to calm down." Neteyam sat up and smiled. Ao'nung only locked eye contact with him for a few minutes and Neteyam broke the silence by talking with Ao'nung for an hour. After talking, Neteyam stood up and grabbed his hand. "come, i will show you what i do when i wake up way too early" Neteyam dragged Ao'nung into the little forest at the back of the village.

"where are we going?" Ao'nung asked, still getting dragged. "you will see." after running into the small forest , Neteyam pointed up to a very tall tree. "up there? no no no i cannot go up there. i dont know how to." Ao'nung tried to convince Neteyam for a moment that he cant climb but only resulting Neteyam to be helping Ao'nung climb. "im right behind you Ao. dont look down and dont worry." Ao'nung nodded and continued to climb, they both made it up to the top in just 6 minutes. Neteyam kept on holding Ao'nungs hand in order for Ao'nung to not be afraid.

they both sat on a branch that had leaves (of course it does💀) and strong enough to hold both of them. "okay okay when are we getting dow-" Ao'nung looked up at Neteyam who was infront of him and he saw Neteyams glowing spots, (i mean they do have glowing things on their bodies right? RIGTH?,#&#) Ao'nung was instantly mesmerized by the looks of Neteyam.

They chatted for 50 minutes and it was time to climb down. and it only took 10 minutes because Ao'nung was still a bit afraid and held onto Neteyam on the way down even tho Ao'nung was a bit TALLER than Neteyam💀🙏 (i dont know i can TOTALLY see Ao'nung being scared bc hes a sea boy🙆‍♂️)

after going out of the small forest Neteyam bumped into Tonowari and the two stopped holding hands after seeing him. "Neteyam, your father is looking for you. and i see you two are getting along." Neteyam stood up, did a gesture with his hand on his forehead and extended his arm down towards the other, "i see, ill go get to him right away and im terribly sorry for bumping into yo-" while he was backing away he bumped into Jake.. and fell "Neteyam, breakfast."

Neteyam sighed, "yes sir." Jake helped Neteyam up and Jake walked away, "oel ngati kameie, Ao'nung." Ao'nung stared at him and Neteyam ran off to his father.

"Lets go Ao'nung." Tonowari ordered Ao'nung. They both walked back to where they lived.

Time Check; 4:07pm Feb 8

BYE I HATE WATTPAD SOMETIMES🙏🙏