CH6; Captured by the sky people

Time Check; 11:36pm Feb 11

-------------------

"LO'AK!"

They called out for Lo'ak, nowhere to be seen. until Tsireya caught him on payakan trying to get something off of payakan. it was a tracker.

"Come on!" they followed neteyam as they went towards Lo'ak and Payakan.
"Bro! help me get this off!" Lo'ak looked up at Neteyam. They all hesitated for a moment, then decided to help.

"After this, we are absolutely not going beyond the reef!" Neteyam raised his voice at Lo'ak. after getting the tracker off and the sky people were heading towards them, Neteyam insisted that he would distract them and they would make a run for it.

"but br-" Lo'ak got cut off by Neteyam putting his hand on Lo'aks cheek. "i'll lure them off. go!" Neteyam got on his ilu quickly and swam off with it.

Lo'ak, Tsireya, Kiri, Ao'nung, Rotxo, and Tuk?? swam off with their ilus while payakan went to the opposite direction of them and swam down deep into the water.

Neteyam being with the tracker, the sky people followed where Neteyam was headed. he had to hold his breath longer than usual but he wouldnt dare go up for air.

The other 6 realized that they were being followed by a few sky people, they split up.

Whos with who:
Lo'ak with Tsireya
Kiri with Aonung
Tuk with Rotxo

Payakan, following Neteyam.

4 followed each group of 2. 1 without knowing payakan was also following Neteyam and their robot-submarine thing.

Tsireya fell off Lo'aks ilu, she looked at the submarine coming to get her, but before it got her, BARELY got her, Lo'ak grabs her hand and swims off.

Ao'nung and Kiri let go of their ilus and let the submarine-sky people follow it. they both hid under a big leaf with air for them to breathe.

Rotxo and Tuk swam up under the same big leaf plant thing with Aonung and Kiri in it. before they knew it, Lo'ak and Tsireya was also with them.

but after a little while, not knowing they were still looking for the 6 and Neteyam alone, Neteyam let go of the tracker and swam away, leaving the tracker to sink. he finally found a BIG LEAF to hide under and left his ilu to go swim somewhere else.

with the other 6, Lo'ak, Tuk, and Tsireya got grabbed by their feet and got pulled by the sky people. Rotxo grabbed Kiri and the 3 that werent captured swam away in time and got on their ilus before one of the sky people can get their tails.

Neteyam hid well for a while, he listened to the sounds in the water, he knows whether if the sky people are still there or not.

after about 5 minutes the sounds of the sky peoples submarine disappeared. he swam out of the big leaf and got on his ilu to look for the others.

-------------------

Time Check; 12:01am Feb 12