CH8; The Revival

Time Check; 2:00am Feb 13

Current position; in bed

———————————————————

After a really long fight and SPIDER saving QUARITCH😒 (still gotta see them slutty waist tho🙏🙏🙏)

Lo'ak, Tsireya, Neytiri, Spider and Jake brought Neteyams dead body back to the village and to their pod, Aonung and Rotxo followed them, Kiri and Tuk were already at their pod (i just found out is called a pod)

"Neteyam?" Tuk poked Neteyams dead body, resulting with Neteyam not moving to the poke.

since Kiri was basically the PANDORIAN JESUS she thought of something but she would have to do it before the funeral of Neteyam

Aonung stared down at his STILL future boyfriend, tears swelled up in his eyes and started crying along with Tsireya and the others.

After crying, they were getting ready for the funeral but Kiri excused herself, then took Neteyams dead body somewhere they could never find her.

Kiri laid Neteyam down on the soft grass, near a big tree. "Dear mother Eywa, please let this boy be revived in a way that they cant imagine. after the funeral, please. please bring him back. we all need him."

Kiri carried Neteyams dead body again and went back to their pod, gave Neteyam to Neytiri and Jake.

Neytiri and Jake went underwater to drop Neteyam in the yellow field of coral look a likes??? (send help give me a pandorian teacher)

Kiri PRAYED AND BEGGED to Eywa that they bring Neteyam back to them.

After a small while, everyone was asleep, except for Aonung. he sat down near the water. Thinking about Neteyam, his eyes were puffy and his ears were droopy.

Just when he was about to go back to his pod, he heard movement in the water.

under the water, a hand had been reaching out of the.. yellow things that Neteyam got buried in 🙏 another hand reached out.

there were bubbles popping from afar, Aonung swam to a small surface near it and focused on the bubbles.

half of Neteyams body had gotten out of ofc you know what its called😒. (pls tell me so i can update thi) Aonung could tell that he can see someone, someone familiar but cant tell exactly who it is.

finally, Neteyams whole body got out and he swam up to get air. Neteyam gasped and coughed, Aonung was too stunned to process.

Neteyam coughed again, he had 40% energy to keep himself up the water. he looked at his right, then looked up, then saw—

"Aonung?"

"Neteyam!"

———————————————————

Current position; tired and in bed

Time Check; 2:25am Feb 13