CH4; regret

Time check; 1:24am Feb 10
im so damn sleepy bro🙏

one day after the fight, Ao'nung, Rotxo and one of their other friends were on their ilus, near the reef. Unexpectedly Lo'ak approached them on his own ilu and he tried apologizing, it wasnt well said but they 'forgave' him and had a plan when the three looked at eachother

the 3 told Lo'ak that they were going beyond the reef to hunt. Lo'ak agreed to it and about 22 minutes later the 4 was beyond the reef. "keep up, forest boy." Ao'nung yelled at Lo'ak, since he was kind of behind them

after arriving the destinated place they were 'going' to, Lo'ak wasnt looking since he was hunting for food. the 3 behind him left him behind , got back on their ilus and swam away, leaving Lo'ak (almost) to die.

after getting back to their small village, the 3 laughed and got off their ilus. after a little while Neteyam approached Ao'nung. Ao'nung looked up at Neteyam, Rotxo and the other friend leaves him behind with the Omatikayan boy

"Nsteyam?" Ao'nung stood up and backed away a bit. "Ao, do you mind telling me where Lo'ak is?" Neteyam crossed his arms, hoping for an answer. "..i dont know." Nervously, Ao'nung looked away, but where he looked was beyond the reef, that quickly gave it away. Neteyam looked at the same direction as him and he got extremely mad. "you left him beyond the reef."

"No." Ao'nung looked at Neteyam in a slight shock and started backing away. "YOU LEFT MY BROTHER BEHIND WHERE HE COULD DIE?" Neteyam got near him and punched him near the eye and dragged him by his braid.

by now Lo'ak was back. Lo'ak got scolded by Jake again. just minutes after Lo'ak getting scolded Neteyam showed up infront of Jake dragging Ao'nung by the ear. "Tell him like you told me on the way here!" he finally let go of Ao'nungs braid.

after an explanation about Lo'ak , Ao'nung and 2 of his friends leaving Lo'ak behind Tonowari loudly scolded Ao'nung from where they lived.

"HE NEARLY DIED, AO'NUNG." Tonowari yelled as Ao'nungs ears went down. "Ao'nung." Ronal looked at his eyes with disappointment. "yes , mama?" Ao'nung looked up at Ronal a bit with his ears going up a little. "im disappointed in you, son."

Ao'nungs ears went down comepletely and tried to not tear up.

At night, Ao'nung sneaked out to sit on the soft sand, and sat next to a rock. He felt a presence coming toward him and he saw Neteyam approaching. "What do you want, forest boy?" Ao'nungs voice was filled with anger, and sadness and a bit of love.

"look Ao, im sorry for earlier. but leaving my little brother beyond the reef was a bit harsh." Neteyam sat next to him, they both were silent for a while but Neteyam rested his head on Ao'nungs shoulder. Ao'nung went soft, literally, and comepletely. He couldnt be mad at the Omatikayan boy.

"Im sorry too." Ao'nung felt his cheeks go hot. "you should be." they both chuckled, (and fell in love the end now jm gonna sleep goodnight😒😒)

Time Check; 1:51am Feb 10