Chapter one - All About Me

So I already told you, I'm a twelve year old sassy school girl who has an absolutely messed up life. I'm dyslexic, and extremely clumsy. I have nothing in common with AnY of my classmates. Except for Phoebe. She is my only friend. She is my friend because both our parents separated, and we both live with our mothers. She and I have a lot more in common then I do with any of my other classmates. And because of that one boy " Mathew ", I have no friends other than Phoebe. I got pushed around a lot by everyone until " superhero Mathew " ruined literally everything with his good old " Oh Natalie is soooo annoying. She literally fakes flipping everything about her "dyslexia". All she wants is attention for her crappy homework. "

I really do just absolutely hate him, he literally ruined my whole life since he joined in year 7. Told everyone that I was just exaggerating, and that I don't aCtUaLlY have dyslexia. I wish he never moved to Brinthwood ( which is the place I live in now after I moved ). He is a liar and a hypocrite. I hope he burns in hell.

Anyway all that aside, I'll tell you about my relationship with Phoebe. 

As I mentioned before, she is my best and ONLY friend. And I know that we always will be 'till our 90's. I met her in my old primary school in year four. We ended up in the same high school because our mothers wanted to keep us together because were such best friends. I still remember the day before deciding our high schools we were praying that our parents would let us go to the same one. When they FiNaLly told us we were so happy we started crying tears of immense joy. They said they would like to keep the bond between us strong, so that we wouldn't become those people who just become long forgotten in past. We will only be one of those friends who stay together for the whole of their short lives.