Chapter 5

Author's pov

Everyone got out of the van and was met with tsunami of reporters and camera flashing their lights brightly making y/n blind while other members were used to it. They started heading inside their company. The bodyguards clearing their way for them as they reached inside the company finally after some minutes.

There was still time left for interview about 30 minutes so y/n was sitting in their staff room getting ready and talking about the possible questions that will be asked to her by the reporters. After she was ready 5 minutes before the interview bangpdnim and namjoon told her not to be nervous and to dodge the question if she doesn't feel like answering.

Time skip to interview getting started..

It was an open venue interview, so the interview was held in the entrance of the company as the place was spacious enough to hold the reporters and some fans comfortably without hurting each other. "Hello everyone, i am the new 8th member of BTS SONG Y/N, nice to meet you all, i hope everyone will support me." She said on the mic bowing with her natural soft smile. Some male reporters were mesmerized by the angelic voice and heavenly beauty in front of them while some just forgot to note down the moment, some female reporters were mesmerized too as she was looking goddess without much makeup. Soon everyone snapped out as the announcement was made to start the interview.

"Miss y/n, as you know BTS as a group holds massive fanbase and popularity around the world, so how did you got the courage to join the group so suddenly without any plans?"the reporter asked.

"Yes I know their popularity and fanbase, and i am also happy as now I am also a part of them, our pdnim convinced me and couraged me to make my future by my own, by growing my passion as my currier."y/n replied.

"Do you have any plans on disbanding in future? Or are you going to continue forever?" Another reporter asked

"I am gonna stay with my new family forever without any hesitation and regret." Y/n replied to the reporter with a warm smile.

"YOU SLUT YOU BETTER DISBAND AS SOON AS YOU CAN OR ELSE YOU'LL SEE HELL" someone from the crowd yelled before the third reporter was going to ask the question. You flinched by the hurtful words and sudden outburst of the person. The hall went silent for some second when the third reporter broke it with awkward laugh and asked the question. "Uhh!!...So when are you going to make your stage appearance or are you going to make your solo things first?"

You replied it with a nervous smile "I'm gonna make my appearance with my fellow members as I am a part of the group now."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE" "FUCKING GOLD DIGGER SHE IS" "BETTER BE AWAY FROM THEM OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE LIKE A ROTTEN CHICK YOU ARE" "JUST FUCK YOURSELF ALREADY" "LEAVE OUR OPPAS ALONE YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT, FUCKING MANWHORE" the yelling of the fans in the crowd echoed through the building as y/n was just frozen by the sudden outburst of the fans in front of them. She was just sitting there with wide eyes  when suddenly she felt a sting pain on her forehead as warm liquid trickled down her face landing on her palm placed on her lap. She quickly touched her forehead and realised it was blood. Then she understood the things around her and stood up to go back in the room.

On her way to the stairs she was pulled by her hair as a painful Yelp left her mouth and she was dragged in between the crowd of the fans.

Now she was lying in the centre of a crowd as fangirls and fanboys surrounded her making sure she was away from the bodyguards. Y/n felt shiver ran down her spine by the glares they shoot at her. She stood up to run and escape but was kicked on her back of the knees by someone from the crowd and she again fell but this time she fell facedown and now her nose was bleeding along with her knees and forehead. She felt some tear brim her eyes from the pain but she blinked them away. She again tried to stand up but instead a scream of pain left her mouth as the crowd started beating her, punches, kicks, and hair pulling, many thing was going on at the moment. The guards trying their best to get through the crowd and save the 17 year old girl getting beaten by the whole grown up crowd. After some minutes of struggle bodyguards were successfully in the centre of the crowd where their priority was being beaten and they saw her curled in the ball bleeding from certain spots which looked painfully deep and hurtful. They succeeded to surround her and make the crowd distance her as one of the bodyguard carried her as she was half unconscious now.

Time skip..

Everyone was now present in the staff room surrounding one person 'Y/N'.
A doctor treating her wounds. The cut on her forehead, bleeding nose, bleeding lip, a deep knife cut on her right forearm, a purple bruise on her stomach and lastly a dirty scratch on her left knee. All the staff looked at her in pity, a 17 year old doesn't deserve a whole crowd beating her for just following her passion to make her future. After 30 minutes of treating, the doctor prescribed some medicines and pain killers for three days and regular dressing for deep wounds.

Now BTS, bang pd and y/n were alone in their cabin. The interview was cancelled after the incident. BTS were sitting with blank face and bang pd had worried and concerned look, whereas y/n was lost in her thoughts with horrified looks on her face. "Are you alright y/n?" "Y/n?" "Y/N?" "Y/N!!!???" Bangpd shakes and asked her bringing her out of her thoughts.

Y/n's pov

"Y/N!!!???" Someone shook me and brought me out of my thoughts. I just looked up blankly and was met with concerned looking pdnim. I just sighed and said "Sorry, i zoned out a little. What were you saying? I didn't hear that!" "Will you be okay? You don't look fine!" Pdnim asked worriedly, i just nodded and smiled weakly as my whole body was hurting and i was tired enough to do anything more today. "Yes, i will be okay, it's just that I am a bit tired, i just want to rest a bit after that I will be totally fine." I said getting up and bowed to them all "I'll take my leave,thank you for today" i started to walk towards the door when a voice called out making me turn to them "Wait they will go with you too" i simply nodded and headed out to our van as the crowd was now gone and i sighed in relief as I didn't had anymore energy to face something like that again. I was limping lightly because of my wound on my knee but after little bit of struggle i was now sitting inside the van as other members came too after some minutes. I fell asleep on our way as I was tired already. I woke up by someone taping my cheeks making me groan in pain as my lips and nose were still not healed. "Be careful you baby villain" Jin eomma said to Jungkook oppa as he just clicked his tongue. I opened my eyes and namjoon appa said "we are here" we all went inside our dorm and i headed straight to my room bidding them byes and saying that I am tired a bit so will skip my dinner too.

I layed down on my soft and comfortable mattress that caressed my bruised and wounded body very warmly as a moan escaped my lips. And soon without me knowing i was drifted off into my deep slumber.

--------

This is it for today guys...
Hope you like this chapter......
And ENJOY;).