Chapter 15

Hello guys, i uploaded this chapter earlier 1 month prior but due to some technical issues it didn't upload then....
So here it is now..
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞
Now let's get started with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with a headache and a stomachache, right, my periods are coming up. Ugh!!! I freshened up and went to eat breakfast.

I walked through the dark corridor as I watched the clock with rough eyes as it showed 4 am in the morning. Yes, 4 am because according to the choreographer I had to practice all the 8 songs I'm gonna participate while dancing and master within this 2 weeks. I didn't had the good feeling about this.

I flicked on the light of the kitchen to get the milk and cereals for the breakfast as I didn't had any mood to cook something.

As I was reaching for the cereals in the upper cabinet it was too high for my height. Suddenly a fair hand came up and closed the cabinet as that person's chest pressed on my back making me tense.

I turned around in an attempt to push but before I could do it the person backed off and patted my head making me look up. As soon as I looked up a sigh of relief released from my lips as I saw Jin eomma standing with a warm smile and a little puffed eyes.

"You're not gonna eat cereals on your first day" he said making me smile and feel a little warm inside. I gave him a little nod. He patted my head and ruffled my hairs before going to make breakfast for me.

"It's first time after seven years someone has made me breakfast this early"Before I could stop myself the words left my mouth. Making me widen my eyes as I noticed Jin eomma stopping whatever he was doing and looking at me. I hurriedly added "You don't have to do this for me eomma" adding an aegyo at last emphasizing 'eomma' word which thankfully made him laugh. "It's okay, I want to make you breakfast. After all you are my first and only daughter." He said winking afterwards.

"Thank you" I said and winced afterwards because something hit my head. I saw upwards to see an angry Jin holding a spatula and he scolded me saying "is this how you are going to repay my kindness?" Making me stiff. Yes I was supposed to be grateful, why didn't I think about that before. I'm such an idiot. "You stupid girl, how dare you thank me?" He added once more making me tense even more, my heartbeat quickened it's pace my mind wondered all around the place in an attempt to find something to please him. "You'll have to repay it by finishi-" before he could finish I sat on my knees and closed my eyes pleading him sorry "I'll do whatever you say in order to repay you kindness sir, please order me whatever you want. I'm at your service mast-" "S-STOP" I heard Jin eomma saying. I didn't dare to look up, what if he punishes me, it's better to stay silent and let him decide everything. That's how it works. "Stand up" he ordered and I obeyed still keeping my eyes down. I was wrong it is first time in seven years someone is making breakfast but it was not selfless like before they wanted something in return in return of there kindness.

"Sit down" he said again. "What happened?" He asked. I just shook my head. 'not allowed to speak untill told' i remembered every rule of this world.

"Y/n? Say something" he said. Here comes the order "I'm at your ser-" "not this" he cut me off alarming me that I did something wrong again. I stood up to go down on my knees again as he held my shoulders making freeze on my stop midair. "Stop going on your knees, just listen to me, okay?" He said whispering. Tears brimmed my eyes. No not now y/n, remove everything from your mind hide it deep inside you, no expressions, no emotions, blank. "Answer me atleast" he said again "okay" i answered.

"Tell me what