Chapter 4

After Yoongi walked inside and the door closed behind him, Jimin finally looked around the car from where he was sitting and slowly but surely got out of the vehicle.
He didn't move from where he stood, but he did scope the place out. He was curious to know where he would be staying.

Taehyung did not leave the car, Jimin just stood by the car. They did not leave the cars side.. not even for a second. Jimin waited for Taehyung by the car door. He did not want to scare Taehyung at all, so he just waited for him to come out of the car on his own.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Up at the house, they were curious about how long it would take for the two boys to come in. They stayed in the house because Yoongi had asked them to let the boys take their time.. and so Jin and Namjoon just waited for them to come in on their own.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Taehyung finally got out.
He was scared, and so was Jimin. But Jimin was trying to be the big boy out of the both of them because he knew he was older than Taehyung. He wanted to let Taehyung know that everything was going to be okay now.

"Do you want to go inside now, I'm pretty sure they are there waiting for us." Jimin had asked Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head as a yes. So the boys slowly walked up
to the stairs to the front door. They just stood there.

Once they got to the front door of the house, Jimin felt a hand on his arm. Taehyung had grabbed Jimin' arm because he was scared, and he had got a little comfy with Jimin. The door soon opened, but it was not opened by a guy they knew, so they backed up a little.

The door opened to a guy standing there. This guy just stood there. He did not speak, nor did he tell the boys to hurry up inside. All he did was just stand there with the door open and stepped a side to let them pass when they wanted to. A second later, Jimin put a hand on Taehyung ' hand that was still wrapped around his arm, and they both moved together inside.

The door then closed behind them, and it startled them a little. "I'm sorry.. did not mean to do that so loudly.".

"You can walk around and check the place out, Yoongi is just in the kitchen if you would like to make that the last place you see. He is making the both of you something to eat, he thought that maybe use were hungry.. oh and sorry. Let me introduce myself. I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. I am Yoongi' brothers boyfriend. Anyways I'll leave you alone now...". Namjoon said quietly as possible, not to scare them anymore than he did when he closed the front door.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Both Jimin and Taehyung walked around the house so close to each other to make sure that they knew they weren't alone anymore.
They had each other.

First, they walked down the hallway after coming through the front door, which took you to the first room, which was an open out lounge that was connected to the kitchen where they both saw Yoongi cooking and putting things on the table. They both got a small smile from Yoongi when he looked up at them.

Then they walked out of the lounge and kitchen area and went back into the hallway, just across the lounge door way was a little wardrobe that held all the coats and their vacuum and other things that were left lying around the house. They walked a bit further in and came to the first room, which had the name 'Jin' room' on the door. They were not gonna go in because they thought it was disrespectful to do so, but as they were going walk away, the room door opened, and Jin walked out. He had a huge smile on his face when he saw the boys, and then Namjoon walked out a second later.

"Oh babe, these are the boys, Jimin and Taehyung." Namjoon had said to Jin. Who again just smiled said his greetings and let the boy see his room. A minute later, the boys walked out of the room and walked down to see the next room, which was empty.

Then it came the bathroom and then another room. And then in the back of the house were 5 more rooms. They didn't go all way down but went back to the kitchen where Yoongi was, who they knew a little better than the rest of them. So they were comfy enough around Yoongi.

Yet there were still a lot of things that the boys were still cautious about, and that was if they could truly trust the guys in this house. They had only met Jin, Namjoon, and, of course, Yoongi. There were still two more guys to meet, and one of them is the guy that Taehyung would be getting looked after by.