Namjin Special.

"HEY, STOB IT."

Jin yells out to Jungkook and Jimin, who are fighting over who gets to hug Tae first, the boys continue their antiques and then Namjoon comes around the corner, he gives a look to Jimin and Jungkook which instantly silences the room, and then he asks Jin...

"Love, you okay."

Jin smiles and nods, and Namjoon then walks over to him and gives him a kiss. Jin then goes back to cooking dinner for himself, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi, and their three maknae, Chimin, Kook, and Taetae.

After an hour Jin had finished cooking their dinner and few more hours go by and dinner had finished, dishes were done and everyone had gone their separate ways to their room to either sleep, play games or just simply cuddle.

Jimin went to bed with Hobi and Yoongi, and Jungkook and Taetae went to bed together as well.

Jin and Namjoon stayed awake for a while.

"Babe, you think they like it here, I mean with us."

"Jin, love, why would you ask that, of course they love it here, we are their family, and they are ours. We are in this together, me, you, and our boys. It's just the seven of us against the world."

Jin knew that life for Tae and Jimin was hard and that when they were in that place, they were hurt, physically and mentally. He knew that this place may have hurt them so much. He was glad they were no longer in a place that could hurt them.

When Jimin and Tae arrived at their home, when they were pretty much saved, Jin had instantly felt that his family was completed.

Jin had always overthought a lot, but that wasn't something new. Jin and Namjoon had always wanted their own family and they had one with Hobi, Yoongi and Jungkook but Jin knew their was a couple spaces missing and they were filled the moment he met Jimin and Tahyung, because he had instantly felt a good thing when Jimin and Tae had arrived in their house. It finally felt like home again.

Namjoon and Jin were talking together, and Tae had walked in the lounge and overheard Jin asking if they had liked it here or if they were happy at all.

Tae comes out and says, "We do love it here. It is home to us, and thanks to use, i feel safe again. Jin hyung, i love it here, me and Jimin do, because each one of us saved us."

Jin then starts crying, knowing full well that he made a good choice in having a big house set for a big family.

Tae had then hugged Jin so tight, and then Jungkook came to the lounge to see where his boyfriend had gone and saw that Jin and Tae were hugging while crying. "What happened, hyung?"
Namjoon then replies, saying that Tae had overheard their conversation because Jin was overthinking again.

After their hugs, they had bid each other good night, and they all went back to bed.

The next day had come along, and everyone was woken by the smell of delicious food being made. But to their suprise, Jin was not the one in the kitchen, Jimin and Taehyung were. Jimin and Taehyung had woken up early to prepare food for their family. But they really did it for Jin and Namjoon.

Jimin and Tae had made a wonderful breakfast for them all but mostly for Namjoon and Jin because it was now Jin and Namjoon' anniversary today.

Jin and Namjoon had been together for so long that sometimes they forget just how long they have really been together, but Namjoon and Jin had now been today today for 5 years now.

"OMG, thank you, my boys. This is wonderful."

Everyone sat down and had a meal.

The boys chose to leave after they had cleaned up, to give Namjoon and Jin the day to themselves, but a hour later and Jin messaged them all to come home because it felt too empty in their home.

Not even a few minutes went by, and the noise was finally back. Both Namjoon and Jin sat back on the couch surrounded by the noise that now they could watch a movie while being cuddled up in a blanket together. They felt more at home with the noise than the quiet. They were happy watching a movie without being able to hear it because their boys were all that they needed.

Jin and Namjoon were happy when if these boys weren't their own, it always seemed as if they were.

Jin is hyung to them all and a father/mother figure to as well.
Namjoon knew that these kids needed both himself and Jin, and their home would always be home with the 7 all together.

[This is it. A little suprise. Hope it's okay. Sorry if this seems rushed but I will no longer be adding anything else to,this story.]