Chapter 10

It had been 6 months since Tae and Jimin had entered a home they never knew but adjusted to the new place because of the love and care, the yummy food, the roof over their head and warm clothing to put on their bodies because the guys they live with were all so patient and understanding. Jin was pretty much an instant mother figure for Tae, and Jimin and Namjoon became the instant father figure. Hobi was Tae' sunshine and one of the first guys he trusted, that is apart from Jimin of course, Tae and Jungkook were alright but Tae still did not trust anyone so easily especially Jungkook, Jungkook was still trying to be patient and let Tae do his own thing. Jimin and Yoongi became so much closer to the point that they would bicker like a married couple, and sometimes Hobi would join in on the bickering.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon and Jin waited patiently for their household to become one. They knew it would take time because of what Tae and Jimin went through for 2 years.

.
.
.
.

Tae and Jungkook had a fear way to go with
trust because Tae still didn't trust him much. They were on talking terms and little movie nights, but there was also a  'hi, how are you?' Type of conversation. Despite the fact that Tae did not trust Jungkook, Jungkook was pleased he got something with Tae.

.
.
.
.

Yoongi and Jimin were pretty close after the first 3 months.. and soon after Jimin started trusting both Yoongi and Hobi, Jimin loved Jin and Namjoon like they were his parents, but was still cautious about most things. He was still protective over Tae, but it was not like it was 6 months ago. Where he actually wouldn't let anyone near him. Jimin and Hobi' relationship occurred because of a dance Hobi was doing, and Jimin was fascinated. He loved the way the song played well watching Hobi dance it was like he was floating on a cloud well moved throughout the room.

Today Yoongi had spoken to Jimin about him going to his job today with himself and Hobi so he knew what there day was like and Yoongi and Hobi wanted to talk to Jimin about a couple things.
.
.
.
.

"Taetae, come on, please, I want to go.. let me, please. Tae.." Jimin was begging Tae at this point if he could go because Yoongi had asked him if he wanted to go to work with him or not, and Jimin wanted to but Tae did not want to stay here with Jungkook alone.

Tae still didn't trust Jungkook, and that was because the grave yard of a place he came from made him put all his walls up and close off everything. He trusted Jimin because they came from the same place and went through the same shit together. He loved Hobi, but he knew he had work too, and Jin Namjoon had already left the house to do their daily scheduled workload at Jin' bakery.

After a while, Tae finally let Jimin go with Yoongi.
Hobi would meet them there because he had stopped to get them a snack for their morning start.
.
.
.
.

With yoonmin

In the car, all you could hear was the music.

The music died down the awkwardness, and it gave them something to do on the way their. Jimin sung most of the way. Well Yoongi concentrated on driving to work he had gotten a message from Hobi saying they he was gonna be a little late because he had to pick up a few things to snack on during his morning and Yoongi had asked Jimin to message him back saying that it was alright. Thanks for letting him know.

They got to Yoongi' job and parked the car and finally headed inside to start his hours. He is the CEO of The MinJung Corp. He and Hobi had shared this company together and wanted Jimin to see  what they got up to during their time at work.

Hobi and Yoongi invested their life to build up their company and become one of the top company's in the world.

Yoongi is a music producer and rapper, and Hobi is a rapper as well as a pro dance instructor.
They built their company off of what they both love and put it into one entire building. The both of them Co owned the MinJung Corp. I wanted to see if Jimin wanted to become one of the owner of their company. Yes, it was out the blu to just ask Jimin, even only knowing him for 6 months, but Yoongi had known Jimin a little longer than the day they brought him home.

Yoongi had been to the 'grave yard' of a place that Jimin had been living in for 2 years. He went often to being able to get Jimin out and when he and Hobi had gone to it together one time Hobi agreed to bring him home and when Yoongi finally got him home they were happy that he was now safe in their home. Jimin found all this out 4 months into settling in at his new forever home.

At first, it pissed Jimin off that Yoongi had been to that place multiple times to see Jimin without actually going up for Jimin to see him, but then he was okay about it because they told him anyway

Hobi and Jimin had their own little connection, and Yoongi and Jimin had theirs.

The thing went pretty well after this day on having Jimin go to work with Yoongi. And Hobi loved that he had both of them there.. because with it just being himself and Yoongi most days, it felt empty to him. Jimin would say that it was a great day to be able to see this type of stuff that was different than seeing the dark or seeing the same four walls every day. He had an amazing day and asked if he could go with them again.

[I'm skipping to the nighttime because I'm lazy.]

Back at home, everyone had their dinner and talked about their day. Laughed about Jin' dad jokes and just had all the fun. By the time it came to going to bed.. Jungkook and Tae had already gone to their room. But what was different was when Jimin went to check on Tae. He was cuddled up in the same bed as Jungkook.

[Next chapter is going to be all about Taekook.]
[Thanks for reading, and thank you heaps for waiting.]