1.1

Only this chapter is edited:)
---
Dark clouds piled up above the sea, gusts of wind whizzed in, waves rose and fell one after another, just like the end of the world in an American science fiction film.

Lin Shen sat by the sea, expressionless and cold.

[001 system reminder: You still have one hour to think about it!]

Flocks of seagulls flew around in panic. The storm was coming soon, and they wanted to escape.

Lin Shen didn't seem to hear the cold voice, he still maintained the original sitting posture, staring at the deep blue sea motionless.

["The 001 system reminded again: You still have half an hour to think about it!]

Lin Shen finally raised his head, slowly, he looked at the gloomy sky that seemed to drip ink.

The thunder roared, and the lightning illuminated the deep blue sea water in an instant, making everything in front of us look extremely strange.

The world is full of fear and loneliness, gloomy and cold.

The only living person seemed to be dead.

[The last reminder from the 001 system: you only have the last five minutes to think about it!]

The heavy rain poured down, and the dark blue sea water roared, giving people a strange illusion: the sea water was boiling.

Lin Shen still raised his head, the icy cold rain hit his face, washing his handsome facial features.

This man, who had always been expressionless, finally had his first face-changing expression. The corners of his mouth slowly raised, revealing a bright and dazzling smile, which finally made this world a little bit more alive.

It was as if a ray of light illuminated the darkness.

"My mission is to be friends with the hero?"

"Yes."

System 001: Boyfriend.

"And then warm him with emotion?"

"Yes."

System 001: Include and warm him with your emotional body.

"Okay, I agree."

~--<3
Lin Shen was on a bed when he woke up, and he was the only one in the room.

The 001 system began to transmit the plot of the book to Lin Shen,

[3...2...1, the transmission is complete. ]

This body's name is also called Lin Shen.

His dad is the president of a company, his mother went to school to be a Chinese teacher when she was bored. The family background and atmosphere are excellent. Lin Shen was well-educated since childhood, gentle and polite, elegant and dignified.

But obviously, the gentle and affectionate Lin Shen is destined to be the male supporting role.

The heroine is He Ranran, the daughter of the nanny. The male protagonist is an orphan. He was adopted by the Lin family when he was eleven years old, and his name was changed to Lin Yixing.

The gentle and kind nanny's daughter, the autistic and gloomy orphan boy, both of them are 'living under the fence', and they secretly fall in love because of their mutual sympathy.

The story revolves around the three of them, and has been entangled for ten years. In the end, the hard-working male supporting actor Lin Shen left sadly, and the male and female protagonists lived happily together.

Lin Shen frowned, "Aren't Lin Yixing and He Ranran a couple? If you want to warm Lin Yixing, He Ranran is enough, why do you want me?"

'Compatibility with the female protagonist and the male protagonist system'.

The content of the research is: whether a straight man can grab a man with a woman, and what is the success rate.

For a straight steel man like Lin Shen, and such a host who is not afraid of death, of course it cannot tell him the truth.

"Host, I don't know either." System 001 said coldly and formally.

Yes, in fact, this system is very black-bellied!

Lin Shen sneered, he really wanted to beat the system! But this system seems to be in his body, so he can't torture himself.

After he finished laughing, he suddenly realized... the voice belonged to a child! ! !

"You are eight years old now, which is when the Lin family is about to adopt the male lead."