1.6

Lin Shen walked into the room again and said to the three adults inside, "I want that brother! I won't want anyone but him."

  The three of them were stunned. It's not like you are a pretty little sister. You are so excited. Why? Is it still necessary?

  "But, Xiao Qi may not be willing." The dean pursed his lips and said.

  After the dean finished speaking, he went out and took Lin Yixing into the lounge.

  "Xiao Qi, my uncle, aunt and little brother like you very much and want to take you home. Are you willing?"

  Lin Yixing pursed his lips tightly and said nothing. His long eyelashes drooped slightly, casting subtle shadows at the corners of his eyes.

  Lin Shen walked up to him and said in a childish voice: "Come home with me."

  "Go to my house and buy you a toy gun. Okay?"

  Lin Yixing lowered his head and still said nothing.

  "Model airplanes?"

  Don't all little boys like these? Is it possible to ask him to give him a bunch of insects and let him destroy them?

  Lin Shen pursed his lips and said, "Come to my house, whatever you want."

  "Are you going?" Lin Shen frowned. It was not easy to coax a child.

  Chen Qingyu knew that his son must be Xiao Qi. It is difficult to meet the right person in this life.

  She said gently to Lin Yixing, "Xiao Qi, he deeply wants a brother." "

  He told us that he is very lonely alone and wants a brother to protect him and accompany him."

  Chen Qingyu felt a little sorry for this child. So he stretched out his hand and wanted to touch Lin Yixing's head, but Lin Yixing avoided it cautiously.

  Lin Shen is not the kind of person who likes to coax children. Just when Lin Shen was a little irritable, Lin Yixing raised his head, glanced at his bright star-like eyes, and nodded slightly.

  This kid barely has a little bit of heart. Lin Shen stepped forward and put his arms around his shoulders, "Then we are brothers, and you will be my brother from now on."

  Lin Yixing looked at his hand on his shoulder, frowning unhappily, with eyes full of Chill, but in the end he didn’t say anything.

  He smelled Lin Shen's scent.

  It's the smell of sunshine.

  Just like that, Lin Yixing and the eight-year-old boy walked out of the orphanage and went to a home.

  Lin Yixing's room was opposite Lin Shen. That night, Lin Shen sneaked in.

  There were no lights on in the room, and the bed curtains were pulled tightly so that no light could come in. It was pitch black.

  Lin Shen turned on the light and jumped on the bed.

  Lin Yixing sat up immediately on the bed and looked at him warily, with a hint of aggression hidden in his body. His wolf-like eyes looked straight at Lin Shen, as if a bloodthirsty chill had flashed through him at some point.

  "Don't be so mean, you kid is not cute at all."

  Lin Shen looked at him, thinking he was cool and classy and gave a bad smile.

  Lin Yixing looked at his shallow dimples, his pupils shrank, and he didn't say anything.

  "Are you mute? Let's say something."

  Lin Shen leaned forward shamelessly and continued to smile: "Hey, do you hear me? Are you deaf?"

  "I'm not."

  Lin Yixing's voice was a little hoarse and ethereal. , like a ghost in hell, with his pale and stiff face, it's really scary.

  After he finished speaking, he stood up again and sat on the corner of the bed.

  Lin Shen's keen eyes discovered that this guy actually had several scars on his hands, some old and new, and it looked like they were cut with a knife.

  He suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Lin Yixing's wrist. "Hey, do you want to be like this..."

  Before he could finish his words, Lin Yixing pushed him away violently, his eye circles were a little red, and he was fierce.

  Lin Shen was pushed to the bed by him and almost fell off the bed. He cursed in his heart, and then rushed towards Lin Yixing.

  I still don’t believe I can’t cure you, a little brat.