1.7

Lin Shen rushed forward and almost sat on Lin Yixing.

  Just when he thought he had subdued the little brat, a knife was pressed tightly against his neck.

  Yes, this eleven-year-old boy was holding a knife in his hand, and it was firmly pressed against the artery of Lin Shen's neck. The cool touch made Lin Shen stop moving.

  He realized later that Lin Yixing had put a knife under his pillow.

  Damn it! He was ready to beat Lin Yixing to death.

  Lin Shen kicked Lin Yixing hard, gritting his teeth in anger.

  It just so happens that he is only eight years old, with a very cute child face, and when he kicks people, he looks more like a child having a tantrum.

  "Let go." Lin Yixing said coldly.

  "Then you should let me go."

  Lin Yixing withdrew the knife. Lin Shen got up from him, stepped on the soft big bed, and got off directly.

  Lin Shen put on his slippers and left the room directly.

  Lin Yixing looked at his back.

  Lin Shen will definitely file a complaint.

  The family knew that he was pointing a knife at Lin Shen, so they would definitely drive him away.

  Lin Shen returned to the room and lay on the bed, furious.

  Damn, what a pervert! If it weren't for my eight-year-old body, you would have been pushed to the ground and beaten wildly by me.

  You damn pervert, you deserve it! As for the male protagonist, you are the male protagonist!

  "Calm down, calm down! I went to see him with good intentions at night. I originally wanted to have a heart-to-heart with him, but who would have thought that he would bite Lu Dongbin!"

  Not to mention Lin Yixing has autism, even if he is a normal person, you suddenly pounce on him , he will reflexively defend himself.

  Lin Shen thought for a while and reluctantly admitted: It seems, it seems, probably, maybe, that he did not do it well.

  Then... try again?

  Tenderness and sweetness? Lin Shen snorted from the tip of his nose, how could he use words for this mentally retarded system.

  System: How wronged is it to meet such a vicious host?

  Lin Shen jumped up from the bed and picked up a piece of imported Austrian chocolate from the bedside.

  He likes to eat chocolate. The taste of the sweet and smooth chocolate pieces melting in the mouth, emmm, makes people feel happy.

  Lin Yixing should also like it, right?

  At this moment, Lin Yixing was lying on the bed, waiting for Lin Shen, who was crying to complain, to take his parents to drive him away.

  The young man's dark eyes stared straight at the ceiling. People like him would never have a home in the first place.

  He didn't want it anyway, that kind of hypocrisy only made him sick.

  The door was pushed open, and Lin Yixing stared at the ceiling motionless.

  Lin Shen was sitting by the bed, and Lin Yixing looked over, with a flash of surprise in his eyes.

  He...he's alone?

  Shouldn't I file a complaint? He put a knife on his neck. A normal child would cry and complain...

  "Brother..."

  Lin Shen looked at Lin Yixing and stretched out his hand, "Do you want to eat chocolate?"

  Lin Yixing Blinking slowly, he looked at Lin Shen's palm, which was covered with long square chocolates wrapped in black.

  "Brother..."

  When Lin Shen called him 'brother', his milky voice was particularly touching. Lin Yixing's eyes flashed, and after hesitating for a moment, he shook his head.

  Lin Shen tore open the package, took out the chocolate from inside, and handed it to Lin Yixing's mouth.

  "Brother, try it. It's really delicious."

  His black and shiny eyes were crystal clear, like a newly born deer in the forest, which made people's hearts soften.

  Lin Yixing opened his mouth slightly and took a bite of chocolate. Slightly bitter, but more obviously sweet and smooth, the thick fragrance filled his lips and teeth.

  Lin Shen looked at him without blinking, as if expecting his reaction.

  "Isn't it sweet?"