1.10

Lin Shen's little life was very pleasant.

  He wakes up every day and plays games on his game console, watches movies on his iPad, and flips model airplanes. From time to time, he sits on the sofa and eats fruit while reading comics.

  Lin Shen handed the apple in his hand to Lin Yixing and said casually: "Brother, here you go."

  On the apple was a row of his small teeth marks. Lin Yixing didn't answer.

  Look, what can he do? Lin Yixing didn't speak for a whole day, like a piece of wood, without even an expression. If he doesn't play, will he grow moldy by his side?

  Oh, retribution? Get lost.

  Lin Shen clicked and took a bite of the apple.

  Then...the taste of rust came from my mouth.

  Hold the grass, bleeding! Retribution coming? !

  System, do you have a fucking conscience? Isn't this Snow White's poisonous apple? Will it kill people? !

  Lin Shen fell on the sofa, with a tragic look on his face, dragging Lin Yixing tightly, "I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding!"

  He looked so stupid when he yelled... Lin Yixing looked at him coldly, and then expressionless He said, "You lost your teeth."

  But Lin Shen didn't seem to hear him. He was immersed in his own world: because he didn't pay attention to completing the task, this little system wanted to kill him!

  He caught a glimpse of Lin Yixing's zombie face and felt angry.

  "Do you know that my mouth has been bleeding... and you are still so calm? Where is your mother's heart?!"

  "... Conscience, not mother's heart."

  "You have no mother... mother... conscience !"

  His Mandarin was obviously very good, but now his words were leaking! This system wants to kill him even if it wants him to die quietly...

  The system doesn't want others to know that it exists in the world, so it wants to... kill people and silence them!

  You are such a black-minded system. If I die, you will die. Are you still worried that I will leak information that is not in line with the values of scientism?

  System: You drama queen!

  Lin Shen lay on the sofa, giving up the hope of living, his eyes were empty and lifeless, and he quietly felt the taste of blood in his mouth.

  Lin Yixing looked at him who looked like he had no love left, raised his voice, and said word by word: "Your tooth has fallen out."

  "Just drop it, you will die anyway..."

  Lin Shen closed his mouth and eyes.

  ...

  ? ? ?

  ! ! !

  . . .

  Half a minute later, he slowly opened his eyes, feeling calm and relaxed... Of course, there was still a bit of embarrassment deep in his eyes.

  Lin Shen patted Lin Yixing on the shoulder, "I know, I know, my teeth are bleeding because of them falling out! It's normal for my teeth to fall out at my age!"

  Lin Yixing's indifferent face was his own.

  "I just wanted to scare you! I didn't expect you to be quite smart! Oh, it's so boring to tease you."

  Lin Yixing's characteristic indifferent face.

  "I'm going to the toilet, do you want to come with me?"

  Lin Yixing...the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

  Lin Shen stood up from the sofa, quickly walked into the bathroom, and locked the door. Then he grinned in front of the mirror. After checking his teeth, he rinsed his mouth slowly.

  At the same time, Lin Yixing.

  His eyes fell on the sofa, where there was a missing tooth, a small one, with a slight trace of blood.

  There was a table in front of the sofa. Lin Yixing took out two pieces of paper from the table and wrapped the tooth.

  Quietly put it in his pocket.

  Lin Shen walked out of the bathroom and asked as he walked, "By the way, where are my teeth? The upper teeth should be thrown under the bed, and the lower teeth should be thrown on the roof, so that the teeth can grow neatly..."

  He said from I searched all the way back to the bathroom, scratched my head, and asked doubtfully: "Where did it fall..."

  "Hey, brother, I want to ask you something, have you seen the little teeth that abandoned me?"

  Lin Yixing said expressionlessly: " I didn’t see it.”