1.21-1.30

For a long time, there was no communication between Lin Yixing and Lin Shen.

  Lin Shen thought it was nothing. Anyway, Lin Yixing was just a child in his eyes. Because I have autism, my nerves are sensitive, and I just have a little temper.

  The relationship between him and He Ranran is getting better and better, eating together and going to school together. Once, a female classmate in the class ridiculed He Ranran for her dress, saying that she was the daughter of a nanny. Lin Shen came to the rescue one after another, almost making her cry.

  He Ranran is cute, has a good temper, and is really lovable. But how old she was, he took care of her like a younger sister.

  And it's not intentional, it's just a matter of helping her when she's in trouble.

  Lin Shen was still eating, drinking and having fun heartlessly.

  Because of Lin Yixing's alienation, Zuowen could not ask him for help. So he shamelessly went to He Ranran, but He Ranran...rejected him!

  Because He Ranran's reasons were too lofty, such as not wanting to hurt him and having to do his own thing... There were so many blah blah blahs that Lin Shen had to write his own essay.

  The days move forward, as plain as water. But it seems that something is brewing in the dark, waiting for a turbulent wave.

  There was a recent incident in the school that caused quite a stir. It is said that in the school, two or three female classmates have disappeared one after another.

  Lin Yixing was sitting in the classroom when he heard this. He drew a few strokes at random on the draft paper. The morning sun outside the window shone on his pale face, which was as handsome as a painting.

  When Lin Shen and He Ranran walked to the school gate, there was only the driver in the Rolls Royce, and Lin Yixing hadn't arrived yet.

  I'm in sixth grade, maybe the teacher is delaying the class. Lin Shen was sitting in the car, and He Ranran quietly looked at his side face with his peripheral vision.

  Half an hour later, Lin Yixing, carrying a schoolbag, got into the car.

  Lin Shen is a boy, and he is still the kind of heartless type. When he was in college, whoever he had a fight with today, he could still have a laugh with him tomorrow.

  So although he and Lin Yixing were estranged for a while, he never took it seriously. Looking at Lin Yixing, he still asked kindly: "Brother, where is your teacher in charge of the class?" "

  Yeah." Lin Yixing glanced at him and said calmly. He responded.

  Finally willing to talk to him... Lin Shen felt excited.

  What made Lin Shen even more happy was that when he was talking to He Ranran, Lin Yixing turned his head and looked at them with a faint interest on his face.

  Lin Shen was so excited that he almost burst into tears! The child Lin Yixing finally returned to normal!

  During this period, Lin Yixing even smiled at He Ranran... Although it was a bit cold and just held the corner of the mouth stiffly, it was enough to make people stunned.

  In the next month, Lin Yixing would be late from school from time to time, ranging from ten minutes to less than half an hour. But he's about to enter junior high school, so that's normal.

  The relationship between Lin Yixing and He Ranran has also improved, at least it is not as awkward as before.

  Lin Shen felt very happy. This task was probably completed, and he could retire with success and continue to play in the next dimension.