2. ...

Playing: 18 by one direction

Heeseung's P.O.V.

Despite the fact that i know he will never like me back, i still keep those feelings deep inside me. I don't want him to know it all too soon, in fact he only see me as his friend.

"Boo!" I got startled and almost fell but luckily someone held my arm which made me stop from falling, and well, ofcourse it's the great great sunoo.

He laugh and laugh till he ran out of breath and that tears were actually forming. His cheeks and ears are so red that's why i pat his back to calm him down.

"HAHA!!i got you hee"

"Yeah, that was a nice joke, never repeat that again, i mean look at you you're so red"

"Oh, hey! Let's go now, it's getting dark the movie's gonna start soon!"

He pulled me by my wrist and run.

This is the feeling that I've always wanted to feel. He knows how much i love him, and I know how much he loves me, you know that?

That kind of feeling?

Where it's me and him.

But that can't happen, it can only reach my imaginations, it can never be real.

But that's fine, as long as i se him smile, I'm already fine that way.

Latters both sit beside each other with a large popcorn between. They laugh as jokes are stated in the movie. Once, twice, thrice and more, basically it's a comedy.

As time goes by things started getting too burden for the maiden and that maiden was sunoo. He feels so happy but tears keep dropping from his eyes. It's not even a drama that they're watching it's a COMEDY. A comedy.

Sunoo sobs and that's perfect enough for heeseung to hear.

"Why are you crying, it's not even a sad movie, it's a comedy, wtf"

"I-i used to watch movies with jungwon, s-sorry i just really missed him"

"R...really?

"Yes, that's— I mean— here, this is where our first true to love kiss was formed and i—"

The latter was stopped from talking by how the older collide their lips. Sunoo's heart suddenly felt like it stopped beating.

Soon enough, they unstick their lips.

"That's what you feel, sunoo? Just atleast this once sunoo, try to forget jungwon, and be happy for yourself, and...for me, y-your friend"

"You did that...that kiss to comfort me, right? To calm me down? No anything else, right?"

"Yep, right...."

...