3. Bad habit

Playing: that should be me by justin beiber

Heeseung's world just felt like a hell, it's been 2 days since the incident happened where he kissed the younger, and well sunoo has been ignoring him. His text, his calls, chats and even his appearance is ignored.

Once he saw the younger sat on his seat he immediately sat beside him.

"Come one bruh, stop ignoring me like i killed your parents what the heck"

He didn't get any response.

"Please talk to me, I'm begging, please, please, pretty please"

"You kissed me, ain't that considered cheating on jungwon, lee heeseung?"

"Bruh, you know why i did that, right? To calm you down"

"That's all right? That's all, please tell me that's all"

"Ofcourse sunoo, that's all, i swear"

Lies, white lies.

"Oh Gosh thank you, I don't want to be called a cheater for none, i meant just because of that"

"Bruh, we're good now right? You should've told me earlier"

After having his lunch, sunoo, while walking in the hallway, he noticed that his locker was left open. He ran hurrying to his opened locker, he checked every inch of his locker. He sighs and takes the airplane out.

"Phew, i thought i lost my money, damn that would be bad"

He opened the whole paper airplane dropping all the paper messages inside it.

"Yo, what in the world, the letters are so many what the heck"

"I like you so much, sunoo"
"I love you more than anything else"
"Please, just forget jungwon"
"Forget jungwon, mind me instead"

"Hell nah, I won't forget jungwon this is probably just another piece of trash"

He threw the papers, again, and closed his locker locking it and went back to his classroom.

But little did he know, a latter is watching him talk to himself, and well all his actions, including throwing the papers,

And of course, the latter is Lee Heeseung.

"You keep on wasting papers sunoo, please stop that bad habit, it's hurting me"