Chapter 1- There's better places to take a nap than on the ground.

Nobody's pov

The 4 shepherds ran to where the 2 humans fell from the sky. Chrom tried to catch them, as did Robin, to no avail. Both fallers of the sky fell on their backs. Robin was starting to shiver. Would they suffer the same way he did?

Chrom noticed the tacticians shivering, and pulled him in closely.

"You'll be alright. Nothing bad will happen Robin."

Robin started to feel better, as the 2 humans got up and dusted themself off.

Suddenly, a huge monster came out from the same portal. This monster was rather strong looking. It had 3 heads and was flying.

"Hydra!!!"

(Hydreigon btw)

Chrom readied his sword, the Falchion. This sword has been passed from generation. Passed from Anri the great, all the way through the Lowell bloodline.

"Hear my blade, beast!"

Chrom jumped up with his Falchion in his hands gripped tightly, and tried to slash the weird dragon looking thingy.

"Hydraaaa!"

The weird dragon hydra thing shot out a hyper beam at Chrom, knocking him out.

"No! Brother!" Lissa called out in visible distress. She casted a heal spell with her staff.

Robin tried firing a thunder tome. However, the hydra resisted the electric attack and shot back a hyper beam. Thankfully, Robin was able to dodge the attack.

"We shall retreat. Nobody can get hurt." Frederick stated thinking the situation through, however a huge surprise would happen when the two strangers would fully regain composure.

"Quaquaval, use Ice Spinner!"

"Mabosstiff, use Play Rough!"

Quaquaval would strike a pose, then start spinning rather fast. His arms would be covered with ice, then soon he jumped at the Hydra, knocking it down.

Mabosstiff would snarl at the dragon lying down, and then pounced. There was no stopping the dog as he kept scratching and scratching to the Dragon's death.

"Return." Both fallers said.

Chrom walked up to the two.

"Thank you for helping us."

"We don't need a thank-"

"ARVEN! Sorry, he can be a little overboard sometimes."

"It's fine. So your name is Arven, and you are?"

"Florian."

Robin studied the two. He knew a great deal about universes.