Chapter 2: Chrom and Robin catch Pokemon

"Hey Robin, can you explain whats going on?"

Robin was struggling to find a way to tell him. He wasn't able to speak. That was his curse. He sobbed into Chroms arms due to the stress.

"Oh shoot. Robin, can you write instead?"

Robin took his notepad out and wrote how maybe, these guys were from the Pokemon universe, and that theres a whole multiverse and all that.

"A multiverse..." They all gasped.

Even Frederick was in awe.

"Look out!" Florian yelled as a bird leaped out from the grass, clearly mad.

"A Corvisquire..." Arven looked in awe.

"Chrom, throw this Pokeball at the Corvisquire."

"Alright. Whatever the hell this thing is, go!"

And then Chrom wildly swung the Pokeball at the flying bird. Corvisquire shrieked loudly as its energy transferred into the ball. It fell into the trees. First shake, second shake, third shake, and caught!

"I caught a Corvisquire!"

"Milord, these so called Pokemon could be dangerous."

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that, Frederick."

"Is this a daily occurrence?" Florian asked curiously. They seemed to act like Nemona, Arven and Penny to him.

"Yeah. Thats why we call him..."

"Frederick the wary!" Lissa and Chrom said.

"I take that title with pride." The armored man smiled for once.

Soon, a wild Kadabra would be woken up. He snuck up behind Robin.

"Robin, you should ready your thunder. There's a Pokemon behind you!" Arven shouted.

The Kadabra attacked with psybeam, however thunder passed through the beam as Kadabra got struck. Then, Robin threw the Pokeball at the downed Kadabra. 1 shake, 2 shake, 3 shake, and it was caught!

Robin felt content, but was disappointed he couldn't yell it out like Chrom.

Story chapter complete!
Narrator: After dealing with the Pokemon that came from the Ultra Wormhole, Chrom, Lissa, Frederick, and Robin took Florian and Arven to Ylissestol.